• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Rakuten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning. I just installed version 1.3.2.4 64 Bit of Anystream and it won't let me log in to Rakuten. Someone else happens? Has anyone been able to log in? Solution? Thank you very much.

I cannot log in to Rakuten TV. After selecting the Rakuten TV tab, the message appears: "Provider setup failed". I live in Europe and can log into Rakuten TV normally using Firefox. I don't use VPN or proxy. AnyStream log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.4.astlog
    1.2 KB · Views: 5
I cannot log in to Rakuten TV. After selecting the Rakuten TV tab, the message appears: "Provider setup failed". I live in Europe and can log into Rakuten TV normally using Firefox. I don't use VPN or proxy. AnyStream log file attached.
Rakuten TV is not available in your country (Rakuten TV nie jest dostępne w Twoim kraju) from your log file.

From this article it should be available in Poland.

https://nano-komputronik-pl.transla...sl=pl&_x_tr_tl=sv&_x_tr_hl=sv&_x_tr_pto=op,sc

Last edited:
Good Morning. I just installed version 1.3.2.4 64 Bit of Anystream and it won't let me log in to Rakuten. Someone else happens? Has anyone been able to log in? Solution? Thank you very much.
You have to be located in the UK or in Europe. VPNs will not work.

After installing AS 1.3.2.5, I still can't log in to Rakuten TV. The symptoms are the same as in version 1.3.2.4 - nothing has changed. I'm still waiting for this issue to be fixed.

After installing AS 1.3.2.5, I still can't log in to Rakuten TV. The symptoms are the same as in version 1.3.2.4 - nothing has changed. I'm still waiting for this issue to be fixed.
Its only for Europe.
Posted by fikander
I'm still waiting for this issue to be fixed

How long have you been waiting? its only been 24 hours since it was released, patience is a virtue.

Its only for Europe.

How long have you been waiting? its only been 24 hours since it was released, patience is a virtue.

I just answered that question directly above yours. I think I hear an echo lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rakuten works perfectly, only one doubt, the audio at the moment only lowers it in ACC 2.0, and rakuten emits the audio in DD+5.1, any possibility that it can lower that audio quality in the future? Thank you very much for the team and for all your work

The 1.3.2.7 changelog does not mention fixing the problem with logging in to Rakuten TV, but I was hoping to finally be able to test the new service. Unfortunately, AS still cannot login to Rakuten TV, not even showing the Rakuten homepage. From the AS log, Rakuten is not supported in my country. But that's not true. As I wrote before, Rakuten TV officially works in Poland and I can use it in the browser and Smart TV. I have been using AS for over a year. NF, AP and HM works very well (apart from temporary DRM issues). Only Rakuten is a problem for me. Hopefully the developers will find the cause of the problem and fix it. I'm waiting patiently and thank the entire RedFox Team for a great program!:thankyou:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.7.astlog
    146.7 KB · Views: 2
Everyone else can log in now, except you. You are getting a 403 forbidden error, which could be networking or Raketen, is detecting something, or something is blocking your connection.

Don't know if that helps, but if I set my VPN to poland, I get "Provider setup failed" in the Rakuten tab

Edit: I just noticed, that is the case with VPN connected anywhere :whistle:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.7.astlog
    1.2 KB · Views: 0
No VPNs work with Rakuten, its 100% blocked for VPNs. That said, Something is not allowing a connection from fikanders PC to Rakuten. He is getting a 403 forbidden to connect. Could be a popup blocker or a A/V or anything that has to be set to let the IP go through. Its like the Pi-Hole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back