• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Queue List blocking Provider List Tabs

lajoes

I'm glad to see that more providers are becoming available. Unfortunately, this list of active providers is now running into the "queue" list panel. Therefore, I'd like to suggest cosmetic change in the next upgrade: that the Provider Tabs section have multiple rows instead of the long single row currently displayed.

Attachments

• Queue Panel blocking Active Provider List.jpg
    Queue Panel blocking Active Provider List.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 14
They all do not have to show at once, just open the ones you are downloading from or adjust the resolution. Is that a laptop? Are you using all the providers, even the ones in German? Just close joyn, Rakuten, and Wow, if you are in the USA. You cant use them anyway.

I don't have any of the German providers active.

Yes, this is a laptop.

I have multiple DLs going most to the time.

Progress = Changes

I'm glad to see that more providers are becoming available. Unfortunately, this list of active providers is now running into the "queue" list panel. Therefore, I'd like to suggest cosmetic change in the next upgrade: that the Provider Tabs section have multiple rows instead of the long single row currently displayed.
We're aware of the GUI problems you get, when all providers are shown, but have put off restructuring the appearance for now, exactly because - as was mentioned here - we assume, that people will deactivate providers, that they don't access anyway. There is no need to keep all of them open and it's quite unlikely, that anyone really has subscriptions to all providers.
But it will have to be redone at some point.

Back