• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about trial usage

aideya

Not that I want to look a gift horse in the mouth but if I'm going to try out your product for free I should be good about it.

The trial information on the product page clearly states:
"The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days."

However, I appear to be refilling every 12 hours instead of 24, and getting 2 downloads each time. So instead of refilling 1 per day I'm getting 4 per day.

I just wanted to check in with you guys to make sure you know this is happening and see if there's anything I can do/provide/submit if you need logs to help get it corrected (if it is in fact an error).

Thanks for listening, loving the product so far, you're only missing one of my services but I'm sure it's down the pipe somewhere :)

Update: The last three 12 hour turnovers gave me 2 downloads but this most recent one only gave me one. Still every 12 hours though.

I haven't noticed any glitch (good or bad) with replenishment of the number of downloads you get with the paid version of the app. So I would consider this a nice little "gift" from the RedFox. It is more than advertised, but, you do get considerably more with the paid version, and they replenish a lot quicker (you can have 100 total, and they replenish at 1 ever 36 minutes), which works out to a max of 210 a week (7 days). And I don't see anyone really losing anything from it. You get a few extra downloads, and RefFox gets a potential new customer. It's a win for both!

Thanks for listening, loving the product so far, you're only missing one of my services but I'm sure it's down the pipe somewhere :)

They do add more providers from time to time as they get it working. There is a pinned thread in the forum to make suggestions if you find one that you would like added (check the list, though - The popular ones have already been requested). Also note that if you have Amazon prime and subscribe to other channels through that (like Paramount+, Shudder, etc.), AnyStream is also capable of downloading shows/movies from those channels, going through you Amazon Prime account. Those add-on channels are usually a little cheaper through Amazon, so you can save a few dollars doing it that way. They don't typically have all the content a full subscription to those services have, but they have most of the major shows/movies.

I haven't noticed any glitch (good or bad) with replenishment of the number of downloads you get with the paid version of the app. So I would consider this a nice little "gift" from the RedFox. It is more than advertised, but, you do get considerably more with the paid version, and they replenish a lot quicker (you can have 100 total, and they replenish at 1 ever 36 minutes), which works out to a max of 210 a week (7 days). And I don't see anyone really losing anything from it. You get a few extra downloads, and RefFox gets a potential new customer. It's a win for both!

Thanks MuttJr! I do consider it a nice little bonus, but it feels scummy to use said nice bonus and not tell them it's happening, thus this post. If they're cool with it I'm cool with it haha.

They do add more providers from time to time as they get it working. There is a pinned thread in the forum to make suggestions if you find one that you would like added (check the list, though - The popular ones have already been requested). Also note that if you have Amazon prime and subscribe to other channels through that (like Paramount+, Shudder, etc.), AnyStream is also capable of downloading shows/movies from those channels, going through you Amazon Prime account. Those add-on channels are usually a little cheaper through Amazon, so you can save a few dollars doing it that way. They don't typically have all the content a full subscription to those services have, but they have most of the major shows/movies.

Yes, after I posted this a couple of days I go I went further perusing the forums and found that thread. It's Atv+ so I know it's already been requested and knowing apple it's also probably extra difficult. I'm in no rush!

We can live with your bonus, just make sure to use all of your downloads and try different providers as the program is sold on a try before you buy basis. Thank you for trying the AnyStream project from Redfox, hope to see you in the family soon.;)

We can live with your bonus, just make sure to use all of your downloads and try different providers as the program is sold on a try before you buy basis. Thank you for trying the AnyStream project from Redfox, hope to see you in the family soon.;)

Thanks RF :) I've tried 2/4 so far. I'll make a point to get to the other two before my time is up!

Back