• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Question about speed with anystream trial

Nuffel

Hi guys,

I'm new here.
I'm testing the trial version at the moment.
It seems to work. Thank you for this !!

But I was wondering if the bought version has more speed?
The trial is slow to pull in a movie.

I saw that you can choose realtime until unlimited with the paid version.
I was wondering if the trial is realtime speed?

Regards

wrong section, belongs in anystream. Trial or licensed has no effect on speed setting. You set the maximum speed by going into the program settings, and yes i believe default setting is realtime.

Hi guys,

I'm new here.

Regards
I have no idea what you call slow, but this program is not slow by any means, a movie or 1-hour episode should take no longer than 5 minutes for any one movie if it's anywhere much longer the issue is on your end.

Why don't you open the setting window and see what you are using, if using real time yes it will take much longer. if you use unlimited like I said above 5 to 6minutes at the most. I do not know what you set your trial to do.

Hi guys,

I'm new here.

Regards
@Ch3vr0n is correct. The only differences are listed here:

upload_2022-1-23_0-20-58.png

You can learn about the different Download Settings here: AnyStream User Guide (Unofficial) | RedFox Forum

@Ch3vr0n thank you.
The setting was on realtime. Unlimited is fast. I've changed it.
@RedFox 1 it was slow because the default was realtime. Now it's fast.

I've just used the trial version and was annoyed and confused as to why the dl speed started at 10MB/s and continued to progressively slow down until it was under 1MB/s with a total dl time of over 2 hours. I have a gigabit connection and my ISP doesn't really throttle, so this didn't make sense to me. In the app, the dl speed was already set to unlimited, but just out of curiosity I changed it to 8x and suddenly I was getting 35MB/s dl and the remainder completed in a couple of minutes. My suggestion for others who experience this is to try toggling the dl speed setting, it may help.

I've just used the trial version and was annoyed and confused as to why the dl speed started at 10MB/s and continued to progressively slow down until it was under 1MB/s with a total dl time of over 2 hours. I have a gigabit connection and my ISP doesn't really throttle, so this didn't make sense to me. In the app, the dl speed was already set to unlimited, but just out of curiosity I changed it to 8x and suddenly I was getting 35MB/s dl and the remainder completed in a couple of minutes. My suggestion for others who experience this is to try toggling the dl speed setting, it may help.
Everyones computer doesn't react the same to the speed limiters. That's why we made different speeds. Pick the one you like and stick with it. This really has only been brought up once or twice in the past, I don't find it to be an issue. The program downloads fast enough for anyone.

Everyones computer doesn't react the same to the speed limiters. That's why we made different speeds. Pick the one you like and stick with it. This really has only been brought up once or twice in the past, I don't find it to be an issue. The program downloads fast enough for anyone.
I appreciate the option to adjust download speed in the program (as well as the quick response here in the forum). One doesn't see that very often!

The program certainly does download fast when configured correctly, however maybe someone else might experience the same thing I did (speeds under 1MB/s when the speed was set to unlimited) and will benefit from the suggestion to try a different the speed setting before assuming this product won't work for them.

Keep up your good work (and quick support) on this product, RedFox team!

Back