• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Protonmail removed the license file

Not_Here

Hi everyone.

Protonmail removed the License file from my purchase. The order number is Oxx-xxx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah protonmail is known for stripping the attachment, you'll need to contact support with an alternate mailbox or wait till @Ivan can send it via DM

Thanks for contacting Protonmail, their staff reacted immediately!

And many thanks to Trajche, Admin at Protonmail who investigated on our issue and found the reason for stripping off our attachments, we had a simple typo of the word "attachment" in our email headers:
Code:
Content-Type: application/anystream
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: attachement;

Protonmail is very strict on this and therefore they stripped our attachment - and I must say they were right.

Shame on me!!! :banghead:

However, typo has been fixed on our side, I tested it and our attachments are not getting stripped off anymore.

Kudos again to Protonmail, the best email provider :bowdown:

Last edited:
I have to tell you their VPN is the best I have ever used, although I do not use it with Redfox programs, I do use it just for my own anonymity. I wish they had a senior citizen discount, its not cheap, but usually you get what you pay for.

Back