• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Profile setup failed - Netflix

Hmm, still not up for me. Perhaps the "fix" hasn't reached the US yet.

@Ivan @Pete Correction 1283 WORKED for a while. I was downloading "Good Witch" in batch mode, when i noticed subtitles were no longer being download. I believe they did before, restarted AS, and the "blank page problem" is back. Even in 1283

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.3.astlog
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
yeah the subtitles problem has persisted since 1280 I think, so that's nothing new - here's the thread (for subtitle download atm you can use the greasemonkey script)
right now AS is working for me for NF (1283), but haven't tried restarting and I guess I won't ^^

Last edited:
You're right, forgot about that, and i was even using the extension lol. Guess what also works again. NF after yet another restart :p

Holy crap, it does work!
I don't think it has much to do with 1283 as it does with the devs working on the server. I think a new version should be out soon and most of the issues should be taken care of.

1. Make sure you are logged out of Netflix in AS and close AS.
2. Go to Netflix in your web browser. Log out of Netflix. Clear the cookies for Netflix in that browser. Close the browser.
3. Read carefully. You need to go to the Netflix site, by way of an isp "not" associated with your browser that you cleared the cookies on, and the isp associated with AS. If you have a cellphone, use the cellular service data to log into Netflix, not the wifi. Stay logged in to Netflix but close the cellphone browser.
4. Now try to login to Netflix from AS.

This workaround also does not work (for me, not sure about anyone else)... I was already logged out of Netflix in AS. Clearing cache in ANOTHER BROWSER? What effect does that have for the AS browser? I did it anyway. Made no difference.
I tried using VPN to make Netflix see a different IP, in three different regions, No difference.
I used my mobile phone on cellular to log in to Netflix, stayed logged in, closed the browser, logged back into AS, makes no difference- same exact error messages.

In AS, Netflix does log me in. Then immediately after login, AS browser shows the Netflix profile screen selection but doesn't even pause for me to select a profile. Then it throws the error message. Restarting AS does not make a difference either. In ANY other browser, VPN IP, or on the Cellar IP Device, while logged directly to Netflix, I can watch and download, but when I use AS to login and select a profile, it fails immediately after login (showing the correct profiles to select) but does not allow up to select a profile and this throws provider setup fails message, no matter what I suggestions I have tried.

I don't think it has much to do with 1283 as it does with the devs working on the server. I think a new version should be out soon and most of the issues should be taken care of.

I often forget there is an AS server involved in this process...

If the "provider dance" (disable provider > restart AS > enable provider) doesn't work, try this one https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.2.8.3_64bit.exe

This got me past the "provider dance" My NF provider issue is now solved and I am now back to downloading some NF as I was prior to mid-December, and I am still experiencing the same decrypting issues as mid-December (as expected) and I understand the decoding issues are still being worked on. Thanks for getting me past the NF provider dance issue, however. Much appreciated.

Back