• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Problems with Netflix

Ushur

Hello!

In the first days of using AnyStream Plus, I was able to Download HD Movies from Netflix. Then, after a week on last thursday only SD was available. Since yesterday I can't download anything from Netflix, while Amazon is unproblematic. I logged of and in again, but always the same: "Wasn't ablte to get the playlist. Maybe the title is not available or must be buyed. Please look at the error log for details"
1687038627331.png
In the logfile there are only four messages about that:

36:46:17.035 - [Notice] [netflix] Request playlist
36:46:17.765 - [Error] [MSL:netflix] Error parsing the manifest file: Invalid value
36:46:18.257 - [Error] [MSL:netflix] Error parsing the manifest file: Invalid value
36:46:18.610 - [Error] [MSL:netflix] Error parsing the manifest file: Invalid value

Does someone got an idea how to fix that?

Best greetings
Ushur

P.S::
I forgot to mention: From the same machine I can watch Netflix movies in higher quality

Last edited:

Please leave a logfile. Then I can help you. I need a full complete logfile not just the snippet you posted. You have given me no information.

Back