• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Problems with Multiple Audio and forced subtitles

in my opinion this is not solved. I'm using 1.4.9.0 and whenever I use batch download ....

This probably depends on the server from which you download. I am currently downloading from HBO + NF And I have not and problem. Although I do not select the forced subtitles (because not exist in a episode) , they will download the forced subtitles automatically from other episodes where subtitles needs. For me works perfect. Download works depending on language selection. It will probably depend on the location and a specific server.

For me works perfect
That's because you understand how to do it. If you consistently change your settings, it gets to be tricky. But this is what everyone wanted. Now that's its implemented, I guess we have to disable multiple languages for these people.

That's because you understand how to do it. If you consistently change your settings, it gets to be tricky. But this is what everyone wanted. Now that's its implemented, I guess we have to disable multiple languages for these people.
thing is...batch download doesn't function properly when you select a basic setting in the beginning because the provider may not have all the selected subtitles for each episodes. as soon as one subtitle (no matter if it is forced or not) is missing it will stop the download.
only solution is to select manually the settings for each episode separatly and don't use the batch selection feature at once.

I would only add a possible problem.
Sometimes I download a different language just because it is an original language.
But this one exceptional download then affects permanently change my normal selection.
For this case, it would be good disable to (an Original Languages) so that further influence a permanent selection of languages.
I hope you undestand my bad english :))

I would only add a possible problem.
Sometimes I download a different language just because it is an original language.
But this one exceptional download then affects permanently change my normal selection.
For this case, it would be good disable to (an Original Languages) so that further influence a permanent selection of languages.
I hope you undestand my bad english :))
Your English is better than mine. Happy Holidays.;)

For the audio in batch I have also the same problem, if the season have AC3 640 except the first episode that is 448, when you download all the season it will download all at 448. AS doesn't know if you choose 448 or if it was the only bitrate avalaible.

Suggestions :
- Add a choice in audio -> "always choose the best"
- Add a checkbox in the subtitles section "group by language". So it will regroup the forced, normal and CC of each language and you can check only "english" or "german" and not all separatly. Even if the subtitles don't exist, example you check "English" in audio, a "english" appears in subtitle even if there are none, so when subtitles are avalaible it will download them.

Last edited:
Suggestion to the dev's: apart from the specific bitrate values add another option to the dropdown list "Highest available"
That probably won't stop threads like "why does one episode have this bitrate while the next does not", but it will give users some kind of security, they get the best there is. (y)

Don' mind this post, it's redundant

Last edited:
Back