• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Mr Woodcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobear1998

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.6)
HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8164B 0L06 0BLCA05/06/01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2073408 sectors (4049 MBytes)
Total size: 4130072 sectors (8066 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MR_WOODCOCK
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 23 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_MR_WOODCOCK.zip
    106.2 KB · Views: 42
That is nasty. What happens if you use the anydvd ripper only?

And it won't even do just the movie only. I tried ripping it to the harddisk but it also won't let me do that.

It won't even give the quality.

There is no quality bar if you right click on the anydvd icon in the taskbar and select rip to the hard drive. Do not use clonedvd2 etc....nothing but anydvd ripper first.

I usually have the clonedvd off, while I'm ripping it in the harddisk.

Read all the quotes above yours it appears he or she is using everything but the anydvd ripper this is how I perceived it anyways. read the bold.

Ohhhh . . . :doh:

Thanks.

When ripping was mentioned I thought Anydvd ripper was being used.

Last edited:
I usually have the clonedvd off, while I'm ripping it in the harddisk.

Right-click on the red fox icon on your toolbar, and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

If there's an error message, please provide it.

Or are the buttons greyed out or something? Does Anydvd ripper not allow you to rip?

Last edited:
Ohhhh . . .

Thanks.

When ripping was mentioned I thought Anydvd ripper was being used.

No problem when I replied I got confused as they said there was no quality? Meaning quality bar I presume? and they tried movie only and the anydvd ripper can't do this by itself either. But that's what we are all here for is to help each other.

That's all I'm getting. I tried using the latest DVDFab HD Decryter 4 and Clone DVD and it seem to work. I'm gonna watch the backed up now.

That's all I'm getting.

But doesn't the error message provide more info in terms of what file the ripper is failing on?

Anyway, I've tried to let James know. And I've added this title to the sticky about what movies won't work properly
with Anydvd 6.3.0.6

Thanks

Is that the full error message (is there a details button that provides more info)?

The logs definitely looked a bit interesting to me. James definitely made sure you couldn't miss that it was a kludge:

RipGuard Kludge: Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 4
RipGuard Kludge: Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 5
RipGuard Kludge: Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 6
RipGuard Kludge: Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 7
RipGuard Kludge: Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 8
RipGuard Kludge: Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 9
RipGuard Kludge: Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 10
RipGuard Kludge: Added cell VTS 4, PGC 1, Cell 11

So, this is a RipGuard disc, I'd assume.

Also I don't recall seeing errors like I did with these logs under DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion ( a, b, c, d ):

DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 1, parental 3, videoLvl 0 )
ERROR: 22
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 200016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 2, parental 3, videoLvl 0 )
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 400016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 4, parental 3, videoLvl 0 )
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 600016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 8, parental 3, videoLvl 0 )
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 800016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 10, parental 3, videoLvl 0 )
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 1000016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 20, parental 3, videoLvl 0 )
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 1200016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 80, parental 3, videoLvl 0 )
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 1400016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 1, parental 4, videoLvl 0 )
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 1600016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 2, parental 4, videoLvl 0 )
Machine.Run() done, steps used: 200000, total 1800016, maxbuttondepth 400
DVDVMMachine::SetupLanguageAndRegion( lang 656e, region 4, parental 4, videoLvl 0 )
ERROR: 23

Normally I would never contemplate or suggest downgrading but since AnyDVD 6.3.0.6 is a beta and having this problem I'd be curious to see how AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 handled this disc.

Normally I would never contemplate or suggest downgrading but since AnyDVD 6.3.0.6 is a beta and having this problem I'd be curious to see how AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 handled this disc.

Or turning the A.I. off or using "deep scan" . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back