• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Mr Woodcock

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried that and even with the update, still no go

1 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

here is the ifo

error with any dvd ripper says: Common 0 4294967295 4632118 and u get the same error with clonedvd under details in the error pop up box...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_MR_WOODCOCK.zip
    109.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
here is the ifo

error with any dvd ripper says: Common 0 4294967295 4632118 and u get the same error with clonedvd under details in the error pop up box...

Thank you. Please set the AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc and try again. Does it work now?

Try this:

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.7 beta

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Click "ok".

3. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

Does that work?

If that does work, you owe Drinklyeanddie a beer.

Last edited:
why do I owe him a beer, I just hate ripping the whole dvd to the hard drive, so much wasted space, its always my last try, besides using dvdfab, or ripit4me...

it now works, but when put into clonedvd2 (newest version) everything is duplicated, and some are there 3 times, the same clip... Don't know if this is an error in ripping, or that is why anydvd cannot do it on the fly.

will test burned copy in the morning.

I just hate ripping the whole dvd to the hard drive, so much wasted space, its always my last try, besides using dvdfab, or ripit4me...

Considering the fact the movie hasn't even been officially released it's unfortunate that you have such a lack of patience. A problem with this disc was first reported on Janurary 9th, an update was released on January 10th and you say there may or may not be problems and it's still only January 11th. The disc isn't officially releasd until January 15th.

Sometimes you will have to rip a disc to the HDD first. Sorry, that's just a fact of life. There isn't anything stopping you from using CloneDVD and not ripping the whole disc, though, either.

With DVDs that are using X-Protect you are going to have to use the AnyDVD ripper or CloneDVD for the foreseeable future. If you want to blame anyone for this then blame New Line who is using it in Region 1 and the idiots that are marketing it.

I highly recommend reading all the stickied posts in the Slysoft forums. Much of the information is invaluable.

Last edited:
I do have patience, I was just telling you guys, you still have a problem, because you cannot use anydvd, the way it is intended "on the fly", with clonedvd. I'm not blaming anyone for any problems. And why blame New Line, they are just trying to come up with something to stop all people who just copy, instead actually backing up their dvds.

I also read all the stickies, and posts, and people were reporting problems ripping in the first place, Don't call me out. I was just reporting a problem, so you guys could fix it.

Thanks,

caliblue

Try this:

1. Use Anydvd 6.3.0.7 beta

2. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Click "ok".

3. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

Does that work?

If that does work, you owe Drinklyeanddie a beer.

I tried Mr Woodcock this way also, but it wouldnt work...gave the same error as it gave in clonedvd2...

it now works, but when put into clonedvd2 (newest version) everything is duplicated, and some are there 3 times, the same clip... Don't know if this is an error in ripping, or that is why anydvd cannot do it on the fly.

will test burned copy in the morning.

Anydvd ripper's output and Clonedvd's output should be exactly the same.

Are you sure these duplications aren't just bogus titlesets with a 0 time length?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back