• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Mr Woodcock

Status
Not open for further replies.
and turning ai off... it still doesn't work. Using DVDFab HD Decrypter 4 and The Latest CloneDVD worked.

and turning ai off... it still doesn't work. Using DVDFab HD Decrypter 4 and The Latest CloneDVD worked.

O.k., if you're still interested in testing, try Anydvd 6.3.0.3 with the A.I. scanner set to deep scan.

Otherwise, I'd just wait to see what James says.

Hmmm, I saw a post about this over at CDF. The interesting part is that this is a New Line release. I didn't know that and figured this disc had RipGuard on it. I also was a numbskull and didn't look at the directory listing. It is X-Protect. I'm confused, however, because apparently Nero Recode can import it and normally X-Protect discs can't be imported into Nero Recode using AnyDVD in the background and using Recode to rip on-the-fly.

Very odd. We'll have to see what James has to say.

Last edited:
O.k., if you're still interested in testing, try Anydvd 6.3.0.3 with the A.I. scanner set to deep scan.

Otherwise, I'd just wait to see what James says.

I tried it with Anydvd 6.3.0.3 with the A.I. scanner set to deep scan and AnyDVD gives me an X clonemap2 message.

here is a screen shot of the quality bar in cloneDVD2:
133689d1199770431-mr-woodcock-seriously-

Last edited by a moderator:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.6)
HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8164B 0L06 0BLCA05/06/01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2073408 sectors (4049 MBytes)
Total size: 4130072 sectors (8066 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: MR_WOODCOCK
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 23 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Thank you for posting the AnyDVD_Info file. I can reproduce the "CloneMap 2" problem, fix is on the way.

geez 23 potential bad sectors, i wonder if the special features on this disc r messed up also after ripping.

geez 23 potential bad sectors, i wonder if the special features on this disc r messed up also after ripping.

I don't think the number is correct, AnyDVD made a mess with this disc.

The only thing that seems to work is DVD Shrink, main movie only. Slysoft is dragging its feet on this one. If this prevails we might be seeing the end to DVD ripping.

The only thing that seems to work is DVD Shrink, main movie only. Slysoft is dragging its feet on this one. If this prevails we might be seeing the end to DVD ripping.

Funny that you say slysoft is dragging their feet as this title isn't due to be officially released in th U.S. till the 15th of this month.So their is no feet dragging in my opinion.

Funny that you say slysoft is dragging their feet as this title isn't due to be officially released in th U.S. till the 15th of this month.So their is no feet dragging in my opinion.

Yeah, no kidding.

And James already said a fix was on the way.

Dvd-video will always be rippable.

I just spoke with Chicken Little. Apparently the sky is falling.

Nice first post sidneyb, I wonder how inciteful your next will be. :p

so can anyone tell me in simple terms what to do to copy this disk please forgive me for I am an idiot I'm not real smart on this stuff but in all of the posts all I found was that a fix is coming is it here yet & were do I get it if it is

so can anyone tell me in simple terms what to do to copy this disk please forgive me for I am an idiot I'm not real smart on this stuff but in all of the posts all I found was that a fix is coming is it here yet & were do I get it if it is

No. You have to wait.

If you wish to discuss alternate decryption methods, please do so in the Third Party Products forum: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=73055&postcount=9

:policeman:

What a wanker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back