• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Dear White People

Thanks, that's looking better.
Can you try that again with 7.5.8.2?

Will do. I just got up, and see that you got a new version of AnyDVD out.

Anyway, here is the log, a pic of what my PC sees, and a zipped up BDMV/JAR directory of this disc (I disabled AnyDVD HD again while doing this) in case all of you wanted to see if I sent in all the correct stuff the first time.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.2_Info_H_DEAR WHITE PEOPLE.ziplog
    620.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Dear_WP_2-24-2015.jpg
    Dear_WP_2-24-2015.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 12
  • JAR.zip
    3 MB · Views: 0
Will do. I just got up, and see that you got a new version of AnyDVD out.

Anyway, here is the log, a pic of what my PC sees, and a zipped up BDMV/JAR directory of this disc (I disabled AnyDVD HD again while doing this) in case all of you wanted to see if I sent in all the correct stuff the first time.

Ok, thanks, try v7.5.8.3 then :)

Ok, thanks, try v7.5.8.3 then :)

It's opening in PowerDVD Ultra 14 without issue at all (SpeedMenu enabled, of course).

And, here is the log from this Blu-ray disc, and what AnyDVD HD sees on my PC.

Attachments

• Dear_WP_2-24-2015_A.jpg
    Dear_WP_2-24-2015_A.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_7.5.8.3_Info_H_DEAR WHITE PEOPLE.ziplog
    620 KB · Views: 3
It's opening in PowerDVD Ultra 14 without issue at all (SpeedMenu enabled, of course).

And, here is the log from this Blu-ray disc, and what AnyDVD HD sees on my PC.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sure it would work without speedmenu as well.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sure it would work without speedmenu as well.

You're very welcome.

However, thanks to Slysoft's support and creation of this feature, I always rip into .iso all of my Blu-ray discs using this feature.

I don't know if it's cool to add on to this almost four-year dormant topic, but I AM having trouble with this movie.

Tried to play the protected .iso for Dear White People for the first time and I can't seem to get from Menu to movie.

I think it's Screen Pass though because both SpeedMenu and CloneBD show a boatload of Main Movies.

Attaching the AnyDVD logfile...

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_J_DEAR WHITE PEOPLE_214EC163_56BA9347.ziplog
    618.7 KB · Views: 3
Back