• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Probably a stupid question, but ...

On the first screen I can get all the red X `s so that isn't the problem. The Problem is on the second screen I can't get the OK button. My screen will not move up and I can't resize it smaller to get to the OK button
Pressing Enter works for me

Indeed, my Settings/Provider dialog has 1103x921 pixel - non resizable.
If you vertical resolution is less than 900px, you might not see it and you might not even be able to scroll there....

@Jaynemr: what is your screen resolution ?

Indeed, my Settings/Provider dialog has 1103x921 pixel - non resizable.
If you vertical resolution is less than 900px, you might not see it and you might not even be able to scroll there....

@Jaynemr: what is your screen resolution ?
1366 x 768

1366 x 768
Thanks, now I can see clearly why you can't see what we can see...
I'll talk to the devs to "optimize" AnyStream for super low resolution screens (they will beat me up).

With a 1366x768 screen, you get only 51% of the pixels that you would get on a 1920x1080 screen. Not enough screen real estate, not as good text rendering and overall a poor experience.:giggle: This is an old laptop resolution

I have been dealing with the same issue for quite a while, because I use Teamviewer to get on to my living room server where Anystream is located. Sometimes the resolution is fine, other times not, in which case the only time I can see the OK/Cancel buttons at the bottom of all the screens is to set the taskbar to "automatically hide" otherwise it covers up the buttons. That dialog box can't be resized, and it has no scrollbar, so...

Good to know that "enter" works!

note: for those wondering what screen is being talked about, it is this one, or any of the screens that open when selecting a tab (General, download, etc).

1699836213883.png

I know this won't work for everyone, but VNC is a bit better with screen resolution, and RDP is even better. The PC i have anystream on has no monitor attached. I'm never home anymore, so access by rmote is all i get really, and using anystream from a hotel or worksite is not great. Using RDP from my phone, tablet, or laptop does the job and keeps anystream on my home internet which equates to faster downloads and such. Again, may not work for everyone, but may for some.

Thanks for all the screen shots, but I lose the OK button because of my resolution. What I am asking is there any way to remove a couple of providers from other countries that I don't use, for instance Joyn?
Thanks for the find.
We never tested on those resolutions.
Please try v1.6.8.2, that should do it for you.

Back