• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Probably a stupid question, but ...

Jaynemr

is there anyway I can remove providers, I don't want. The reason I am asking is I have an older landscape monitor and the list is too big. I have adjusted my monitor settings to their highest value, and tried resizing no luck..

I don't see the x all I get is a check mark. Maybe I'm not seeing the right screen.

Or as Ivan mentioned. Look at the upper left-hand corner of the program GUI and Look for FILE and go to the Settings Provider Tab

File.jpg

Thanks for all the screen shots, but I lose the OK button because of my resolution. What I am asking is there any way to remove a couple of providers from other countries that I don't use, for instance Joyn?

Thanks for all the screen shots, but I lose the OK button because of my resolution. What I am asking is there any way to remove a couple of providers from other countries that I don't use, for instance Joyn?
Look at the screenshot directly above your post. It shows you in detail exactly what you want to know.

No, it is the same but I cannot x them out if I cannot tell the software ok.

Look at the second screen where all the providers are listed. No, matter what I do, resizing, moving up as far as I can, I can't get the ok button.

Look at the second screen where all the providers are listed. No, matter what I do, resizing, moving up as far as I can, I can't get the ok button.
The use the small red x next to the provider name that cartman0208 showed you in post #7. That has to be visible.

but I lose the OK button because of my resolution
If you (for whatever reason) really can't use the red x's, then you can use the tab button and then press Enter. I had to press tab 22 times until it reached ok. However, this number will change if you have all providers enabled and also the checkboxes for proxy, because then the settings button for proxys will become available. So I think you have to press tab 32 times, as there are 10 greyed out proxy checkboxes for me.

Is there a shortcut for the (I can't see it) OkK button on the very bottom of the list.

On the first screen I can get all the red X `s so that isn't the problem. The Problem is on the second screen I can't get the OK button. My screen will not move up and I can't resize it smaller to get to the OK button

On the first screen I can get all the red X `s so that isn't the problem. The Problem is on the second screen I can't get the OK button. My screen will not move up and I can't resize it smaller to get to the OK button
GUI.jpg

Back