• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD Ultra 7 3730d is out

http://www.omegadrivers.net/ati.php

Try that and see if it makes any difference.
The good news are that I can use these drivers with my card.
The bad news are that the problem is still there.

Moreover, a friend of mine just installed a brand new nVidia 9600, with the latest drivers... and the problem is appearing as well!!!

Conclusion: PowerDVD 8 is seriously flawed in its first official release, whatever your favorite graphic card brand is... :mad:

Wasn't there supposed to be a new release yesterday? :confused:

The good news are that I can use these drivers with my card.
The bad news are that the problem is still there.

Moreover, a friend of mine just installed a brand new nVidia 9600, with the latest drivers... and the problem is appearing as well!!!

Conclusion: PowerDVD 8 is seriously flawed in its first official release, whatever your favorite graphic card brand is... :mad:

Wasn't there supposed to be a new release yesterday? :confused:

No, it's supposed to be today. I'm going to hold my breath waiting for it. :D :disagree:

Why do I feel like there is a serious chance that you'll end up choking? :agree: ;)

All too possible I'm afraid. I haven't checked yet, but, I'm guessing there's no update released yet. Just a hunch. ;)

Back