• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PLZ see problems with clonedvd2 ? anydvd? TY DISC?

ok i removed i think the required filters

Filter Name: Afc
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Afc.sys
File Version: 1, 0, 0, 2 [1.0.0.2]
File Description: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Product Name: Arcsoft(R) ASPI Shell
Product Version: 1, 0, 0, 2 [1.0.0.2]
Company Name: Arcsoft, Inc.
Copyright: (C) Arcsoft, Inc. 1999-2005. All rights reserved.

No. That needs to go as well. And use a 6x burn speed.

ok i did another burn, now on my Toshiba sd-k770 it stil has pixelation, on my 360 it works flawless.... on my pc anydvd says it says the thing about
warning! failed to read dvd this could have several reasons

1 dvd media is dirty you can try to clean it.

2 dvd media is damged you have to replae it

3 drive is a region locked .....

4 relating to 3.....

could it be that the dvd player is bad? or media? Or even the dvd drives? cuz on my pc its causing an error, on my dvd player the previous movie (TMNT) works flawless without Piexlation.....

ok i did another burn

You need to get rid of afc.sys

now on my Toshiba sd-k770 it stil has pixelation, on my 360 it works flawless

Then Clonedvd worked properly, and your Toshiba sd-k770 either doesn't like the blank media you're using or it could be slowly dying.

pc anydvd says it says the thing about

For the backup or the original disc? Does it say the same thing for the original disc?

You need to get rid of afc.sys, and you should try burning at 6x.

Webslinger;49333]You need to get rid of afc.sys

Then Clonedvd worked properly, and your Toshiba sd-k770 either doesn't like the blank media you're using or it could be slowly dying.
i just bought the toshiba dvd player a few days ago, and i watched TMNT and no problems there,

For the backup or the original disc? Does it say the same thing for the original disc?
this pop up error is only for backup disc not the original.

You need to get rid of afc.sys, and you should try burning at 6x

i did both and problem still persist....

i never said it was an hd dvd disc. i bought these 2 dvds

Perfect stranger

Disturbia

brand new in target and these are the only 2 movies im having issues with (piexlation / green blocks) i'v always used Tayio youden dvds (preimum line)

using Tayio Youden (TYG02) 8x dvd-r
You could of gotten a bad batch withing the media this is highly rare but still can happen. Thoroughly clean the DVD's and then retry to copy them and see if the error persists. If so try it on your other PC and see if the error happens there. I suspect that there is still some filter issues that haven't been cleared (deleted yet ) maybe. Webslinger has gave you allot of sound advise so I will add you might want to run PC Decrapifier on your machine and let it do it's magic.

So, you're the proud owner of a new PC. You anxiously open the box, dumping out the contents, casting the instructions aside. You feverishly push your old PC off the desk and get the new one set up. On the floor lies a pile of plastic wrap and twist ties. Your brand spanking new PC boots up only to greet you with a plethora of pop up advertisements pestering you to pay for anti-virus software or sign up for a music service. Your desktop is littered with website links for 'special offers.' The system tray is already full of programs that continuously use your internet connection to make sure that you're 'up to date.'

"When did I ask for this?" you ask. Well, you didn't and that's where the PC Decrapifier comes in. The PC Decrapifier attempts to remove all of the crap on your PC that you never asked for or wanted. To manually remove all of this stuff by hand can take at least an hour (depending on the severity of the infestation.) The PC Decrapifier will detect the 'crap' on your system, you choose what to uninstall, then sit back and let the PC Decrapifier work its magic.

All of this stuff is placed on your new PC because the big companies like Dell, HP and others sell advertising space on your PC to put more money in their pockets at the expense of your time and frustration.

The PC Decrapifier is a program free for personal use to help the average computer user combat this problem. It is also available for PC technicians at a small fee to use as a tool in their everyday business to save a tremendous amount of time.

Download | The PC Decrapifier

Another question what happens if you were to try another DVD other than these 3? Is the results the same or different? As said try these disc in the 700 series machine and see if the same error happens as if none of the above works then you have bad source discs (this is common) and need to exchange them for another working copy.

@ gus738,

Have you used a utility software program similar to DVDInfo (http://www.dvdinfopro.com) or DVD Identifier (http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com) and confirmed that your Taiyo Yuden TYG02 Media is in fact are Genuine Taiyo Yuden manufactured Media?

In the past there have been Fake Taiyo Yuden MID TYG02 Media which were poor quality rip-off Media.

Also when you are conducting your BackUp copying procedure have you ensured at ALL background Multi Tasking tasks are Completely curtailed? What is your Free Physical Memory and Memory In Use when you are conducting burning tasks? If your Computer is “Over Tasked” when conducting Burning can cause Poor Quality Burns.

Regards,
Coaster

thanks charlie and coaster to replying here .... to coaster yes i have zero'd out the most possible process that are unessary, and i drop down the list to 28 process.... which from there they are system / network service/local service.... and my physical memory is avaible 698176 and total 1046620
and my system cache is 439824

as far as testing the disc i downloaded the software "dvdinfopro" what do i do now? do i put a new blank TY disc?

fy i always buy these taiyo youden disc from supermedia store and this is the first time a major issue has occurd, the newest movie i did without any flaws was TMNT from the same batch....

to charlie, i always clean my disc properly prior to burning them, i use a tool that looks like in my sig, now this software you mentioned whats its purpose? spyware? or just extra stuff?

again to everyone theirs been no changes except i updated to the latest anydvd clonedvd2 software and my newest movie to work flawless was tmnt, everything else has been the same

Last edited:
i just bought the toshiba dvd player a few days ago,

This doesn't change the fact that the backup played fine in your x-box 360.

gus738 said:
on my 360 it works flawless

Consequently, your Toshiba does not like your choice of blank media.

i did both and problem still persist....

You still listed afc.sys in your filters.

Last edited:
I don't recall this being suggested either but get DVD+R's if your burner supports it and booktype it to DVD-ROM and see if that helps.

So your Toshiba doesn't like Taiyo Yuden 8x dvd-rs. Try +Rs like others have suggested and change the booktype to "dvd-rom". Try some Verbatims.

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

10. My backups play on my computer or standalone dvd player, but not in something else. Why?

First, if the backup is playing in a standalone dvd player or on your computer that means Clonedvd worked.

The most common reason why you're having this problem (if the backup doesn't work in a standalone dvd player) is due to a compatibility issue between the blank media you're using and whatever you're using to play the backup in (standalone dvd player, for example). Basically your dvd player, dvd-rom drive, etc. doesn't like the blank media you're using (or if you're using +R media, you didn't change the booktype to "dvd-rom"). You can try choosing other blank media (+r instead of -r, for example, and change the booktype to "dvd-rom")--or buy a different standalone dvd player (or a different dvd-rom drive, burner, etc.).

If you're using dvd-r media and your standalone dvd player gives you a message similar to ""Play Prohibited, please check disc", use dvd+r media instead and change the booktype to "dvd-rom" (see "b)" below).

a) Are you using junk blank media? If you're not using Taiyo Yuden 8x premium, Verbatim, Maxell Plus, or Maxell Broadcast Quality, then chances are the answer to this question is "yes".
b) Click this and read FULLY (especially take a look at point 4 for more information on bitsetting/booktyping, but all points are very important)

The same factors also apply to why the backup doesn't play in your computer (but there can be other factors including buggy or poorly installed dvd player software, bad drivers, etc.).

It's also possible the playback device/player that can't play the disc is slowly dying.

. on my pc anydvd says it says the thing about

1 dvd media is dirty you can try to clean it.

2 dvd media is damged you have to replae it

3 drive is a region locked .....

4 relating to 3.....

Is this from the backup?

You know if you've been using this blank media all along and suddenly it just doesn't work, then the issue lies between the blank media and the burner. But if your burns are playing in your x-box 360, then that strongly points to a media compatibility issue with your standalone dvd player.

Last edited:
yes the warning error is from backup, and i have several and i mean alot dvd-r ty and they work on the player, i dont have verbatims nor dvd+r , as for the acfs or whatever i removed it prior to doing the last burn.....

yes the warning error is from backup, and i have several and i mean alot dvd-r ty and they work on the player, i dont have verbatims nor dvd+r , as for the acfs or whatever i removed it prior to doing the last burn.....

Put your backup in your burner, and do this:
Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". Let us know if cdspeed reports read errors.

Last edited:
gus738 said:
.....I always clean my disc properly prior to burning them, i use a tool that looks like in my sig.....
@ gus738,

Using a mechanical device to clean a brand new blank DVD is NOT a good idea and is totally unnecessary. All mechanical devices use a circular radial motion that should be avoided.

To clean a brand new blank DVD all that is needed is cold tap water and a soft lint-free cloth such as a clean tee shirt or diaper. If the CD/DVD is soiled use a mild solution of baby shampoo.

The proper correct manner is to clean a CD/DVD is to gently wipe in a single straight line emanating from the center of the disc in an outward motion. Note that this is one single straight motion and not a back and forth motion. This will avoid any potential scrapes from interrupting with the circular path of the signal. Using a circular radial motion should be avoided. All mechanical cleaning devices use a circular radial motion. Circular radial cleaning motion promotes scratching and radial circular scratches interfere with CD/DVD devices reading the circular signal path.

Suggest conducting a Google (http://www.google.com) search for detailed information on cleaning CD/DVD Media.

Regards,
Coaster

Perhaps posting # 14 may help even though it is referring to bad media choices I think it may fit here. Just a thought.

Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

14. Hey, you're wrong! I've been using this so-called "junk" blank media forever, and it's always worked fine. But suddenly these same discs from the same spindle don't work. I can even use some of this cheap blank media with other programs. Nothing has changed except Clonedvd or Anydvd. So you don't know what you're talking about!

Perhaps posting # 14 may help even though it is referring to bad media choices I think it may fit here. Just a thought.

Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

14. Hey, you're wrong! I've been using this so-called "junk" blank media forever, and it's always worked fine. But suddenly these same discs from the same spindle don't work. I can even use some of this cheap blank media with other programs. Nothing has changed except Clonedvd or Anydvd. So you don't know what you're talking about!

But he claims to be using Taiyo Yuden 8x Premium dvd-rs. I hardly think that qualifies as junk.

It is high improbable but good media can go bad, but as I say it is highly improbable but possible.

It is high improbable but good media can go bad, but as I say it is highly improbable but possible.

Oh, I agree. I thought you were quoting that because you thought he was using something similar to Princo.

Back