• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PLZ see problems with clonedvd2 ? anydvd? TY DISC?

Well, personally, I'd like to see what happens if they rip the original movie again to the HDD and play it. Any problems? Then burn it. Any problems then?

If there is a problem viewing the content from the HDD then it's something involved in the initial ripping process. If it's fine on the HDD but then screwed up once burned we know it's the burning process.

What we do know is the original disc plays fine in the 360 and the Toshiba player and AnyDVD sees it just fine. The backup plays fine in the 360, plays like garbage in the Toshiba and has some major issues with AnyDVD reading it.

How about trying to do it again? As I said above, rerip the [original] movie and view it to make sure there are no issues and then burn it and check for issues. If there are none then I say the problem was either the garbage removed that caused a bad burn or it's an issue with the media, itself.

Oh, I agree. I thought you were quoting that because you thought he was using something similar to Princo.

No webslinger this wasn't what I was getting at :D I did say originally that even though the user is using TY's that it could be a bad batch improbable but is possible as all things made by man can go bad. I will never undermine a user nor a mod as I learned too much from all of you. Just a thought as it is possible but not always with that brand unless as pointed out it is fake TY's as we all know this is highly possible to happen.

Well, personally, I'd like to see what happens if they rip the original movie again to the HDD and play it. Any problems? Then burn it. Any problems then?

If there is a problem viewing the content from the HDD then it's something involved in the initial ripping process. If it's fine on the HDD but then screwed up once burned we know it's the burning process.

What we do know is the original disc plays fine in the 360 and the Toshiba player and AnyDVD sees it just fine. The backup plays fine in the 360, plays like garbage in the Toshiba and has some major issues with AnyDVD reading it.

How about trying to do it again? As I said above, rerip the [original] movie and view it to make sure there are no issues and then burn it and check for issues. If there are none then I say the problem was either the garbage removed that caused a bad burn or it's an issue with the media, itself.

Yeah, I agree entirely with this.

I will never undermine a user nor a mod

Oh, I wasn't even thinking about that. I was just confused by what you wrote, sorry.

It's ok I will always clarify things if misunderstood.

@ gus738,

Using a mechanical device to clean a brand new blank DVD is NOT a good idea and is totally unnecessary. All mechanical devices use a circular radial motion that should be avoided.

To clean a brand new blank DVD all that is needed is cold tap water and a soft lint-free cloth such as a clean tee shirt or diaper. If the CD/DVD is soiled use a mild solution of baby shampoo.

The proper correct manner is to clean a CD/DVD is to gently wipe in a single straight line emanating from the center of the disc in an outward motion. Note that this is one single straight motion and not a back and forth motion. This will avoid any potential scrapes from interrupting with the circular path of the signal. Using a circular radial motion should be avoided. All mechanical cleaning devices use a circular radial motion. Circular radial cleaning motion promotes scratching and radial circular scratches interfere with CD/DVD devices reading the circular signal path.

Suggest conducting a Google (http://www.google.com) search for detailed information on cleaning CD/DVD Media.

Regards,
Coaster

i wasnt cleaning a blank disc i clean the original movie, they are in the sprindle case with no dust ...

Put your backup in your burner, and do this:
Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". Let us know if cdspeed reports read errors.

im doing the scan as we speak, isnt this the same program where you put a blank disc and you check disc quality or sometin liek that?

thanks bro i think this is what i needed, problem is how do i view the file when its burned inside to the hdd? i know windvd and what not can be useable to watch as if the movie was in a disc but insted its in hdd, but i dont know if i have the proper software to view the movie when its in hdd.....

in the end i think ill just exchange them re burn it and see what happens from there.

Click the first VOB file and open with WinDVD it'll play.

i said "i knew you could use winddvd" but i dont have it, so my question is how can i watch a movie that is in hdd ?

i scan my first disc and most parts are green some yellow and some red, but staus are good 99.8 damged 0.0 bad 0.2 and i didnt had a chance to finish it ... damn it i hit stop by accident, and i needed 2 last lines....

this is for first disc, do i scan the rest of backups?

Back