• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paramount +

I've purchased the lot of streaming services directly from the provider, rather than through Amazon. Often there's an annual price that's better than the monthly.

Some people share the logins for the services with immediate relatives... and would rather not share Amazon login.

Something to keep in mind when other providers are requested.

Thanks for all you guys do!
The only way for now for you to use those streaming services is through Amazon. Sorry about that. APV, Netflix, HBOMax.Hulu, Disney+ is supported.

Hello Paramount+ are not on Amazon prime outside US we have only Paramount+ on Paramount+ webpage and on thiers app. This is my new account here I fogot my mail to the last account I had here.
Give it a little time and see what happens...Now that they have gone global (well, at least Europe and Australia also), a deal will probably be worked out.

Give it a little time and see what happens...Now that they have gone global (well, at least Europe and Australia also), a deal will probably be worked out.

Prime has no channels in EU so I dont think Paramount+ will became the first.

Prime has no channels in EU
I live in germany and there ARE channels on Amz...
Code:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/video/storefront/ref=atv_hm_hom_c_9zZ8D2_1_4?filterId=OFFER_FILTER%3DSUBSCRIPTIONS
https://www.amazon.de/gp/video/storefront/ref=atv_hm_hom_5_c_nveosn_3_smr?contentType=subscription&contentId=default&benefitId=default

I live on an island that's sinking into the ocean and I get channels on AVP.:D

Overall I would say the real issue is that the various providers disallow access if you subscribe via a different method. IMO, it shouldn't be legal for Amazon to effectively black list subscribers of a service such as Paramount+ on Amazon if they subscribe directly through Paramount+. Same with something like Disney+

It's absurd and they should be forced to make provisions for such users if they want to offer the service.

No Problem at all! Looking forward to some more add ons! Let me know if Paramount + comes into play I will purchase the software right away!

IMO, the smart money is on simply buying AnyStream. Perhaps wait for a deal if applicable but its not worth waiting if you already have even one service that is supported. In other words buy a product for what it can do for you now, not what you think it might do for you in the future.

Paramount, Peacock, and Showtime will be available in Europe under one streaming service called SkyShowtime. It will be based on the Peacock platform. If AnyStream decides to add support for Peacock, they will have support for SkyShowtime as well in Europe.

Paramount, Peacock, and Showtime will be available in Europe under one streaming service called SkyShowtime. It will be based on the Peacock platform. If AnyStream decides to add support for Peacock, they will have support for SkyShowtime as well in Europe.
Please bear with me, are you sure about this? If this is true and I must know for sure, I can recommend support for this but I will have to know how many countries it supports. I was actually thinking of HBO Europe, but if this platform supports 3 streaming providers and enough countries have access to it, it would be a good thing to add.;)

Please bear with me, are you sure about this? If this is true and I must know for sure, I can recommend support for this but I will have to know how many countries it supports. I was actually thinking of HBO Europe, but if this platform supports 3 streaming providers and enough countries have access to it, it would be a good thing to add.;)

My source is:
https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2021/08/18/comcast-and-viacomcbs-to-launch-skyshowtime/

"
“Our new streaming service, SkyShowtime, will combine the best of the US and Europe with iconic brands and world-class entertainment for millions of consumers in more than 20 new markets in Europe,” added Dana Strong, Group Chief Executive, Sky. “On the heels of Peacock coming to Sky, this partnership provides an innovative approach to quickly scale internationally and monetise content across Europe. Drawing on the strength of the incredible programming from NBCUniversal, Sky, and ViacomCBS, and powered by Peacock’s platform technology, SkyShowtime will provide a truly compelling lineup for the whole family and strong brand recognition across these regions.”

HBO in Europe should be the same as HBO Max when they launch. I get a "coming soon" page when I visit HBO Max in The Netherlands.

My source is:
https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2021/08/18/comcast-and-viacomcbs-to-launch-skyshowtime/

"
“Our new streaming service, SkyShowtime, will combine the best of the US and Europe with iconic brands and world-class entertainment for millions of consumers in more than 20 new markets in Europe,” added Dana Strong, Group Chief Executive, Sky. “On the heels of Peacock coming to Sky, this partnership provides an innovative approach to quickly scale internationally and monetise content across Europe. Drawing on the strength of the incredible programming from NBCUniversal, Sky, and ViacomCBS, and powered by Peacock’s platform technology, SkyShowtime will provide a truly compelling lineup for the whole family and strong brand recognition across these regions.”

HBO in Europe should be the same as HBO Max when they launch. I get a "coming soon" page when I visit HBO Max in The Netherlands.
Quoted from the Website they will provide service to "
Due in 2022, its planned to launch in Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Kosovo, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden."
I wish they had included the UK and France but I think HBO Europe will include those countries. Either way, this is very useful information and I appreciate you reporting it.

Quoted from the Website they will provide service to " I wish they had included the UK and France but I think HBO Europe will include those countries. Either way, this is very useful information and I appreciate you reporting it.

Sky already has a satellite TV service in the UK, Germany, and Italy. Content from the 3 companies will be offered on their VOD system instead.

Sky already has a satellite TV service in the UK, Germany, and Italy. Content from the 3 companies will be offered on their VOD system instead.
I want services that will include as much of Europe( other regions also) as possible, my analytics already tell me where most of the interest is coming from and if possible, I don't want to leave any base uncovered. I don't really know if that is possible at this time, but we will try to include as many countries as we can.

My source is:

"

Keep in mind also that unless something goes terribly wrong....Discovery Networks (Discovery+ Streaming) will soon own HBOMAX as well as Turner Broadcasting Worldwide. I doubt they would combine them since profit wise, two streaming services are better than one for them...but that could be why you see the delay and coming soon.

Now that Paramount+ is expanding into the Euro Zone, I am going to ask the devs to see what's involved in adding to AS. I didn't like it before because it was only in the USA and we are an international software project, so now that it is international to a point, maybe I can make an argument to add it.

Now that Paramount+ is expanding into the Euro Zone, I am going to ask the devs to see what's involved in adding to AS. I didn't like it before because it was only in the USA and we are an international software project, so now that it is international to a point, maybe I can make an argument to add it.
Looking forward to see it! :thankyou:

I cant make any promises, so please don't get to happy until I say its going to happen, the devs are still working on DRM now.
Just to add...most people I have spoke to about Paramount say it is NOT REGION friendly. So adding it would be helpful when possible.
By NOT REGION friendly....I mean it will not allow logins to work in different regions. Early on, some people reported they could but I tried also and as soon as the region is switched, the user is logged out and attempting to log back in fails.

I may be wrong but isn't Paramount+ available for a very fair price with Amazon? Please don't quote as I may be wrong, but I always thought you could access it from there.
Paramount+ is available through APV. I am currently a subscriber. Almost all of their offerings are 1080P but their audio seems to be mostly 224KBS..
APV offers a 2 month trial for $0.99/month. How can you go wrong? :dance:

Back