• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paramount +

captainjackfan61

Hopefully this will be a future add on. I will purchase the software if this is added! I have Disney + and Paramount + and would like to download some streams from Paramount for sure! Please consider Paramount + :thankyou:

Attachments

• thankyou.gif
    thankyou.gif
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
Hopefully this will be a future add on. I will purchase the software if this is added! I have Disney + and Paramount + and would like to download some streams from Paramount for sure! Please consider Paramount + :thankyou:
I may be wrong but isn't Paramount+ available for a very fair price with Amazon? Please don't quote as I may be wrong, but I always thought you could access it from there.

I have purchased membership for Annual Price from Paramount + and would like to download some of the shows to my laptop to view offline. Not sure about Amazon I do not belong to Prime!

I have purchased membership for Annual Price from Paramount + and would like to download some of the shows to my laptop to view offline. Not sure about Amazon I do not belong to Prime!
Sorry about that then, I didn't know you didn't have an APV membership. There is a good chance it will be added in the future, as with all the other providers like Peacock and other stuff.

Yes you can get P+ through Amazon. But like the old HBO, I don't think they offer everything. I don't have a stand alone P+, just the one through prime.

Yes you can get P+ through Amazon. But like the old HBO, I don't think they offer everything. I don't have a stand alone P+, just the one through prime.
Yes that's correct, but they still offer a pretty nice library.

Sorry about that then, I didn't know you didn't have an APV membership. There is a good chance it will be added in the future, as with all the other providers like Peacock and other stuff.
No Problem at all! Looking forward to some more add ons! Let me know if Paramount + comes into play I will purchase the software right away!

Those of us who are on the Latin American side do not have the option to buy extra channels. Just like in other parts of the world. It would be great if they added paramount+ as one more tab. I WOULD THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Yes that's correct, but they still offer a pretty nice library.
Could possibly make this a Sticky...

As long as you have Amazon Prime, It's BEST to subscribe to Paramount Plus through them. You will get a higher quality download, both video and audio.
You can also use your Amazon Prime subscription to Paramount Plus to use the website also.

1. Go to http://www.paramountplus.com/amazon and enter the required information to create an account.
2. You are now able to access the website with all content. You can also use the new account to link to any other device you have.

Last edited:
Is the above post exactly what you want the stickie to look like?

Is the above post exactly what you want the stickie to look like?

I simplified it as Paramount now makes you create a separate account anyway, so you would no long need to use your Amazon
account login after initially linking them...they must have had complaints.

I simplified it as Paramount now makes you create a separate account anyway, so you would no long need to use your Amazon
account login after initially linking them...they must have had complaints.
I have already made it a sticky, would you like me to implement the changes?

Up to you...either way works....might be best to leave the original so people that had existing accounts create a new one.
A new account without any credit card info would stop any possible problems.

Up to you...either way works....might be best to leave the original so people that had existing accounts create a new one.
Have you seen the sticky, I cut your post so you got the credit for helping. Please look at it, I only changed the title

I guess my biggest issue is I have a year subscription to Paramount + and wanted to download video to store on my laptop for offline viewing! Yes I can download to my phone but you have to have the $99.00 Yr. Package! I am not going to do that it should not matter as long as you are a subscriber! That is what I am thinking!

I guess my biggest issue is I have a year subscription to Paramount + and wanted to download video to store on my laptop for offline viewing! Yes I can download to my phone but you have to have the $99.00 Yr. Package! I am not going to do that it should not matter as long as you are a subscriber! That is what I am thinking!

True...it shouldn't matter...but they can't include commercials in the downloads...so only the higher priced package.
I actually shouldn't say they can't include them...they could, but wouldn't get paid for you watching them. The way an MPD file is set up is program segments 1-200...commercial break segments,
program segments 201-400...commercial break segments....and so on. If you aren't connected to the internet, Commercials can't be added to the commercial break areas.

My only suggestion would be to sign up for Paramount on Amazon and download what you want, then cancel. Cost for a month..$5.99
If in 6 months you want more...reactivate the channel for another month. When your year is up...I'd go with Amazon full time. I know it would be nice to see a Paramount Downloader also though,

True...it shouldn't matter...but they can't include commercials in the downloads...so only the higher priced package.
I actually shouldn't say they can't include them...they could, but wouldn't get paid for you watching them. The way an MPD file is set up is program segments 1-200...commercial break segments,
program segments 201-400...commercial break segments....and so on. If you aren't connected to the internet, Commercials can't be added to the commercial break areas.

My only suggestion would be to sign up for Paramount on Amazon and download what you want, then cancel. Cost for a month..$5.99
If in 6 months you want more...reactivate the channel for another month. When your year is up...I'd go with Amazon full time. I know it would be nice to see a Paramount Downloader also though,

This is what I am doing ^^^

I've purchased the lot of streaming services directly from the provider, rather than through Amazon. Often there's an annual price that's better than the monthly.

Some people share the logins for the services with immediate relatives... and would rather not share Amazon login.

Something to keep in mind when other providers are requested.

Thanks for all you guys do!

I may be wrong but isn't Paramount+ available for a very fair price with Amazon? Please don't quote as I may be wrong, but I always thought you could access it from there.

Hello Paramount+ are not on Amazon prime outside US we have only Paramount+ on Paramount+ webpage and on thiers app. This is my new account here I fogot my mail to the last account I had here.

Back