• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paid for ASP with Protonmail and didn't receive the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinchedNerve

As the subject says, I Payed for ASP and didn't receive the key.

This has happened to me before and a Mod/Admin was able to help, so any available mod/Admin that can help, that would be great.

If that was the case I'm pretty sure Ivan will help again.

If Ivan is the only person, then I guess this thread can be closed and I have to wait for Ivan.

If its not in your spam folder or your inbox, you will have to wait for Ivan to check it. I doubt you were charged if you do not have any e-mail from us.

No spam. Like I said, its happened before and I was helped by a Mod/Admin. Ivan, was who helped. I did message him a while ago, but he must be busy, or even perhaps out.
If you already contacted the support page that coopervid so kindly gave you, there is nothing else we can do until Ivan is back. This thread is in the wrong sub forum I am moving it to the purchase sub forum.

Uh- search resulted in Protonmail for PinchedNerve as email. Redfox 1 your memory is pristine. :rockingchair:

They strip the key, he most probably got the e-mail from us but without a key file. I am going to make this thread a sticky so no one uses Protonmail again.
Excellent choice. You're the man....

@coopervid

Considering that is a paid email service, you should have some level of control as to what file types get stripped from your emails.
Have you filed a formal inquiry or complaint with them letting them know this happened to you? not once, but twice and that it's a problem considering they are stripping a software activation key that you purchased?

I did a search online, and your thread came up as the 4th hit...

@coopervid

Considering that is a paid email service, you should have some level of control as to what file types get stripped from your emails.
Have you filed a formal inquiry or complaint with them letting them know this happened to you? not once, but twice and that it's a problem considering they are stripping a software activation key that you purchased?

Protonmail has a free service also, they do not strip the keyfiles from the paid service.
ProtonMail is a free email service for the public good. You can help support online privacy by selecting a paid account. Your contribution helps us support more users and continue to develop ProtonMail as free and open source software.

Last edited:
@coopervid

Well. No dispute. It's just if it doesn't work I don't use it. When I know it doesn't work. And you should have known from the last time. OK?

Protonmail has a free service also, they do not strip the keyfiles from the paid service.

Yes they do. I had to leave my license contact info under my old gmail address. But have been auto-forwarding all the stuff that I haven't updated yet from gmail. Forgot about protonmail stripping keys so when I got my updated license email this afternoon it didn't have the key. I had to log back into gmail and retrieve it from the trash.

Yes they do. I had to leave my license contact info under my old gmail address. But have been auto-forwarding all the stuff that I haven't updated yet from gmail. Forgot about protonmail stripping keys so when I got my updated license email this afternoon it didn't have the key. I had to log back into gmail and retrieve it from the trash.
gmail is fine. I also use Protonmail paid service for things that are encrypted. Never got anything stripped but the free service uses that as a ploy so you upgrade to the paid service.The moral of the story is do not use Protonmail to buy RF software. I dont care about paid or free.

I'm a paid Protonmail (professional) user. My key was stripped. If your account doesn't strip those types of attachments, but mine does I wonder if you're using a higher tier of service than I am?

It could be but that's not at question here, nor is it pertinent. We need to get Pinched Nerve his key. Ivan will take care of it. The thread is closed until it's taken care of. People should be made aware not to use Protonmail with RF sales.

@PinchedNerve got his key via PM

I'm a paid Protonmail (professional) user. My key was stripped. If your account doesn't strip those types of attachments, but mine does I wonder if you're using a higher tier of service than I am?

I've contacted Protonmail many times (>20?) to stop removing our attachments, no success yet other than
Thank you for your message and all the details.
We have forwarded the information to the appropriate department so that they will investigate this further

It might be very helpful if a paid Protonmail user is asking them to stop stripping attachements :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back