• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

P+ Queue crashing AS+ if too many titles added to the queue?

lajoes

I've been attempting to load up the queue for P+ for the night and hopefully binge tomorrow. Unfortunately, when I load it up, not sure of the count, it crashes AS+.

I don't have anything else in any other provider's queue or downloading at the time. I'm just adding titles for later viewing.

I learned to "create a log" before starting the queue hoping it keeps up with me and records what was happening when it crashed.

I hope this helps.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.5.4.astlog
    618 KB · Views: 3
I've been attempting to load up the queue for P+ for the night and hopefully binge tomorrow. Unfortunately, when I load it up, not sure of the count, it crashes AS+.

I don't have anything else in any other provider's queue or downloading at the time. I'm just adding titles for later viewing.

I learned to "create a log" before starting the queue hoping it keeps up with me and records what was happening when it crashed.

I hope this helps.

Can you please define "crashing"?
That would usually mean, that AnyStream causes an exception and is close by Windows. Is that what happens?
If so, normally AnyStream would automatically save a crash dump file for us to analyze.

Creating a log just stores what was recorded right up to that moment when you create it.

Pete, there was some type of exception error and AS was closed by Windows.
I just can not find the crash dump file - still.

Look at
C:\Users\DeepSpace\AppData\Local\Temp
(replace my username) or type %temp% in explorer and hit enter, I think that was the path were they got saved.

Pete, here's a dump file for AS+ 1355, from my other laptop.

I was just scrolling through the various listings - with out putting anything in the queue - and it crashed.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.5.5_Dump_20220522190320.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
OK, Pete, I was looking in the wrong directory for my original crash report here. Thanks for guiding me to the right one.

Here's the dump reports for Anystream 1354.

Here's another crash report.....

What's frustrating about these crashes is trying to remember what was in the queue so I can reload it....

Lukas, I'll be updating this machine once my DL's finish from AP.

However, as noted above, I've had several crashed with 1355 on my other machine already.

Not only that, they also fixed that annoying visual nightmare while scrolling the options.

Bu DeepSpace, there is still that one 'minor' thingy like with it not finding some titles when searching, even though they are displayed when you scroll down to their category. (I love Lucy, for one).

But overall, I am satisfied at this point.

like with it not finding some titles when searching
Yes I tried it as well and still can only see the three seasons of Star Trek. But when they even release updates on weekend I am sure this will be fixed in no time.

This only happens if you put more than 50 or so, and it's been a known issue, it doesn't happen to me or many other people as a matter of fact this is the only incident report in months. So when we have more time we will look into it, there is no one on earth that need to download that many movies in a queue every day.

there is no one on earth that need to download that many movies in a queue every day
This is true, but when you have 100 Tokens and some seasons to download, it is very easy to achieve.
Of course it is not neccessary to put 100 episodes into the queue, but when you plan to let it run the entire day and leave your home in the meantime, that it is the thing you are going to do.

Many seasons have 26 episodes, so you only add three or four to the queue and already you are at 100 entrys.

This is true, but when you have 100 Tokens and some seasons to download, it is very easy to achieve.
Of course it is not neccessary to put 100 episodes into the queue, but when you plan to let it run the entire day and leave your home in the meantime, that it is the thing you are going to do.

Many seasons have 26 episodes, so you only add three or four to the queue and already you are at 100 entrys.
There is always tomorrow unless you are renting your computer.;)

There is always tomorrow unless you are renting your computer.;)
I know what you want to say, but when the series is about to leave in a few days, there is no tomorrow after that. It is most likely gone forever, or maybe it will go to another provider you cannot access, like the NF->P+ Star Trek situation.

Back