• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Overboard Playlist Help.....

@testiles has that version too he says. Maybe he'll be able to confirm the problem/assist

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I just checked and it still does not play in PowerDVD v18. It is allowing me to read it and CloneBD picks it up. I only make and view .mp4 files . . . Are there any tests I can perform to assist???????

Prior to your last fix, PowerDVD would not even access it nor the computer look at it. Again, CloneBD sees it and does its thing. Emphasis on I'm only working with .mp4 files for my use. Still, if there is something you want me to try or validate, please let me know.

Additionally, I just ran several movies thru my PowerDVD and they all work fine. It just this one, Overboard 2018, that has this issue.

Just to make sure, I ran it in PowerDVD again. Its just a blank screen.

CloneBD identifies it and is able to show it. I then make an .mp4 file. I've played this file and it is working correctly and ending just as it should. Prior to your fix I was getting the error in CloneBD that this could not be played . . . and the credits were in the middle and not the end.

Just checked and there are no updates for PowerDVD v18. My OS has all its patches and is up to date. CloneBD is v1.2.2.1.

Are there additional checks I can perform to assist??????

Hey guys.

I just checked and the Playlist issue seems to be resolved.

But the original play issue I had is still present - which I guess is what Help_N_Out_2 is seeing also.

What's different from yesterday:

AnyDVD is indicating the correct Playlist. Using SpeedMenu I now see one Main Movie and the extras instead of 9 Main Movies.

What's the same as yesterday:

If I don't use SpeedMenu or if I go to the Original Menu from SpeedMenu, the movie loads up and freezes at Title 0 Chapter 0.

It's like it doesn't know where to navigate from there.

Attached a recent logfile....

EDIT: I'm using PDVD 17.

EDIT 2: The logfile is from a protected .iso as someone borrowed the disc. Maybe Help_N_Out can supply a logfile from the disc if needed?

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_J_OVERBOARD (2018)_C9077D89_D64C92E8.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
That seems to indicate that the proper playlist is identified, but not yet fully functional through menu/navigation. Pete will fix it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

That seems to indicate that the proper playlist is identified, but not yet fully functional through menu/navigation. Pete will fix it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Ok.

Of that I have the utmost confidence (lol).

T

If you need another logfile, signal . . . And I do not use speed menues . . . Original in hand . . . Standing by . . .

If you need another logfile, signal . . . And I do not use speed menues . . . Original in hand . . . Standing by . . .

Help_N_Out_2, I normally don't either, but in situations like this when there's trouble playing a disc, it can help to figure out what's going on.

When I played the title and got the black screen at Title 0 Chapter 0, I switched to Speed Menu.

What it helped me discover was that the underlying movie and all it's extras are ok and play just fine.

That then tends to mean there's a navigational problem as Ch3vron suggested.

T

Looks like another one that needs help for the right playlist . . . Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please explain... Re: Overboard. When the zipfile is downloaded does it attach to AnyDVD itself or do I need to open it and attach it manually?

Neither, logfiles are for disc diagnostic by the staff only. For example to find the proper playlist on screenpass protected discs like this one. They're not used in ANY way by anydvd itself, so unless you know how to read them, your don't need to download them as anydvd can't use them anyway.

Testiles, just tried that. Still just sits there. Is your copy playing now???????????? Mine is not.

Pete, still in PowerDVD it just sits there with a blank screen.

Don't see why not, because then powerdvd will only see an encrypted original disc and play just fine. The whole playlist and menu problem is a direct result of the protection not being fully and properly removed yet when anydvd is active.

Here is my latest. Rebooted. Exited AnyDVD. Put the blue-ray in and it plays. Once AnyDVD is active, the disc stops. Performed this twice and the same results for both instances.

Back