• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Overboard Playlist Help.....

Because as said, the protection isnt yet being handled properly. Pete will need to further tweak the OPD info :) The reason it plays fine with anydvd disabled is in my post above. In that case PDVD sees an encrypted original disc and the protection doesn't kick in.

Here is my latest. Rebooted. Exited AnyDVD. Put the blue-ray in and it plays. Once AnyDVD is active, the disc stops. Performed this twice and the same results for both instances.

That's great!

Just wanted to make sure there's nothing wrong with the original disc.

No, my copy is not working yet but then Pete has not completed his magic yet.

He'll let us know....

Funny though that @PJB7669 says he's good since he has the same version.

Maybe he's not playing the disc/.iso but just using it in another app as you were.

T

That's great!

Just wanted to make sure there's nothing wrong with the original disc.

No, my copy is not working yet but then Pete has not completed his magic yet.

He'll let us know....

Funny though that @PJB7669 says he's good since he has the same version.

Maybe he's not playing the disc/.iso but just using it in another app as you were.

T
Disabled AnyDVD HD and put the disc into my PC and tried to play it in VLC. No go. I got this error:
Blu-ray error:
This Blu-ray Disc needs a library for AACS decoding, and your system does not have it.
Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'bluray:///E:/'. Check the log for details.
Blu-ray error:
This Blu-ray Disc needs a library for AACS decoding, and your system does not have it.

FYI the Handbrake and cloneBD mp4 versions play just fine and it is the correct playlist. Just finished watching the movie.

Disabled AnyDVD HD and put the disc into my PC and tried to play it in VLC. No go. I got this error:
Blu-ray error:
Blu-ray error:

FYI the Handbrake and cloneBD mp4 versions play just fine and it is the correct playlist. Just finished watching the movie.

Ahhh, so as I suspected, when you say it worked, you didn't mean actually playing the disc in a software player.

Glad that's cleared up.

And I'm glad the playlist issue is fixed because push-comes-to-shove at least I can watch the movie using the SpeedMenu.

T

Let me know if you need anything else. will be returning the disc tonight.

Yep, still have it . . .

There has been a lot of chatter since, so I'm repeating what I said yesterday, you obviously missed it:

I sent you a private message. Please, please look into your inbox folder.

Maybe you can sent it to testiles too. Says he has the same version

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

So..Can I assume this disc is still not working? I know my copy (either AnyDvd alone or with Clone Bd) still is unusable. It just gives 00:00 when it starts to play on powerdvd (18,17,16) and does nothing. Please let me know if you need another log file.

So..Can I assume this disc is still not working? I know my copy (either AnyDvd alone or with Clone Bd) still is unusable. It just gives 00:00 when it starts to play on powerdvd (18,17,16) and does nothing. Please let me know if you need another log file.

Hi kzajac.

Pete's still working on it.

I just finished supplying him something he needed this morning. Hopefully it will help find a solution.

I'm sure a fix is on the way soon.

T

There isn't a single fixed playlist, it all depends on the version. And no, there's no such thing as a US version (or inset any other country) either. Movies come in multiple versions per movie and again more per region.

If you want a playlist you'll have to provide a logfile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

which is the correct MPLS?
Despite the disc not being fixed entirely, yet, AnyDVD should show you the correct playlist in the status window.
If not, pleas post a log file for your specific disc.

OK, now all discs should work fine, please try again.
And thanks for your input.

Just checked and it works great. Even tested PowerDVD 18 while AnyDVD is active and that works too. Again, thank for looking out for us.

It seems there is yet another version of this movie as AnyDVD 8.2.9 is not showing a preferred playlist (either in AnyDVD or in CloneBD). Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.0_Info_G_OVERBOARD_90B5A4DA_705B78E9.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Back