• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

*OFFICIAL* Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't know that. I feel so stupid. Have to go to the beach and contemplate my terrible mistake.
Am I now forever stuck in this hellhole? :doh:

LOL! win!

Yeah man- did you know that you could have the company in Antigua and still live in the concrete dirty (expletive omitted) known as Los angeles? Yeah dude- it's true!

Last edited:
Well, to the stuidos:

I won't pirate your stuff.

And I won't buy it until I can back it up.

L8r.

It's from this message "concernant le bluray, il est severement protegΘ encore une salete de bd+ ameliorΘ il faut donc attendre une mise a jour anydvd sorry" that was posted online.
Where did this message come from? I don't see it in the French forum here.

And what does it have to do with Avatar? I see nothing tied to the movie in that sentence; neither did Yahoo! Babelfish or Google Translate. (Edit: Once I corrected the Greek letters to the most-likely-intended accented "e", Google Translate returned "on bluray, it is still severely secure a dirt bd + enhances one must wait an update AnyDVD sorry"; Yahoo! Babelfish reads similarly.) Amazon.fr doesn't call it by another name either.

Another thread here suggests, with only slightly more reference (i.e., a competing program supposedly supports it), that Avatar has a new MKB version. Being Fox, either (or both) is possible, but for now I believe the other story a little more.

Of course, the best solution is to wait. If it's a minor issue, the boys (and girls?) down in Antigua will have it fixed shortly after the first insiders play it, well before street date. If it's something bigger, we'll have to wait until James, Peer, etc. can get their hands on it. Patience, young grasshopper. ;)

Last edited:
Another thread here suggests, with only slightly more reference (i.e., a competing program supposedly supports it), that Avatar has a new MKB version.
Does Cocoon (1985) also use MKB 17? The competing program implemented MKB 17 on Mar 4 by the way, so I'm guessing neither cocoon or avatar could be backed up with the competing program, otherwise someone should have noticed right?

Last edited:
Hope the new update fixes all this for Cocoon and Avatar.....:rock:

So (IF there really is such a thing as a "new" BD+ protection), the clock starts ticking, when I have the disc in my hands. Which will be release date + the usual 1-2 weeks shipping time to Antigua.

Also, I don't handle pressure very well, so add another week for each time I'm being asked "when will it be done".
And I already have a couple of those in my PM (despite my signature telling people to not PM me).

My answer therefore will be, as usual: February.
(you pick the year :) )

ROFLMAO! Let me help. when will it be done? s it done yet? omg, you CAN'T do it can you? you just know it's too hard for you that's why it's not done yet. :D There, that should cover it for a few months. LOL!

And? I hope with that post you weren't expecting anyone to do anything about it. If you post a log maybe we can take a look and see what's wrong and if something needs to be fixed. A one line "it doesn't work" post doesn't do anything to help get it fixed. If you need help making and posting a log, please review the sticky posts at the top of this forum.

Yo, rduboard, maybe you or one of the guys who has a disc they can't bypass should send it to SlySoft so they can get a jump on the process, eh? Overnight to Antigua! Please!

And heck, if you can get disks early, send them to D-Box Too!

I'll repeat my request. If there is a problem with this disc, the ONLY WAY it's going to even be determined what the problem actually is would be to attach an AnyDVD log to this or the BD+ thread (if it's in fact BD+ which is expected). A simple status window will not suffice, either. The entire zipped up log that AnyDVD generates by right clicking on the fox icon and selecting (shockingly enough) Create logfile... should be attached to a thread. Then SlySoft will look at it. Until that happens, "it doesn't work" posts will continue to get ignored. I myself won't have this disc until the 22nd when it's officially released. If someone has it early, do everyone a favor.

Well Avatar R2 gets released in belgium some time next well. I'll get my hands on it the second i can and provide a log.

avatar can not be ripped problems when proccesing here log file
bd+ protection

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.3.4_Info_G_RED_BIRD_2D_WW.zip
    241 KB · Views: 233
Appreciate the log. It's been posted in the BD+ thread (thanks mindlock) so Peer will take a look at it I'm sure when he gets a chance. What is the country of origin for this particular disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back