• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved No Subtitles on The Pope's Exorcist

Also, they previously denied .mkv support, so I won't rule anything out, but I would say it is unlikely. At least for now.
We have not denied .mkv support, which is on my list of requests, maybe in the future. No promises.

So i made it work. Thank you both i extracted to .srt file and then i use Movavi video converter to reduce the file size anyway and they have an option to add it back in. so i am not even using somehting i dont use anyway. Thank you both.

then i use Movavi video converter
Keep in mind that with re-encoding, you also reduce the quality of the video. It then depends on your screen, eyes and original quality if you can notice it. So you should keep the original file in case the encoding is bad.

It appears the old thread has been deleted (why always delete stuff), so I can't check.
This thread has been "soft" deleted (removed from public view) after I asked @RedFox 1 to reduce the huge amount of stickies. A few stickies are useful, but too many of them is too much :)
Maybe @RedFox 1 can "undelete" this thread and also "unstick" it - so it's visible for anybody but not on 1st page...

(removed from public view)
Then the message the forum is giving me is a bit too strict, it leads me thinking it has been deleted, not just restricted.

to reduce the huge amount of stickies
I know it shouldn't be a sticky since it is outdated, I just hate to see threads locked and deleted in general.

This thread has been "soft" deleted (removed from public view) after I asked @RedFox 1 to reduce the huge amount of stickies. A few stickies are useful, but too many of them is too much :)
Maybe @RedFox 1 can "undelete" this thread and also "unstick" it - so it's visible for anybody but not on 1st page...
@DeepSpace Done. I "undeleted" it and "unstuck" it

Back