• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Confirmation after order, What are the timelines?

Neoof86

Good Evening Everyone,

I was just curious what the process was once you have purchased a license, does this take sometime for them to be generated. I did not see anything obvious to say it would take some time only support tickets could be 48 hours.

I just did not know if someone manually creates the file and its then send to you

Oddly I was presented with the screen once I approved the purchase in my banking app and the screen before showed what looked like a success

noconfirm.PNG

I waited sometime and did not see anything in my inbox or my junk mail before raising this in the forums. If I have to wait that is fine, just a shame as I may miss the main reason for making this purchase.

I did try manually getting the file via the recovery but I got a server 500 error

recovery.PNG

I have checked with the bank and they can see a pending transaction for the purchase so as far as they are concerned it went through.

If it is any help I went for the Plus lifetime license as I really wanted to support you guys

Any help would be greatly apricated

EDIT:- I also understand no refunds I may miss the reason for the purchase of this, but could it be linked to the server issues seen here? [Solved] Licence deactivated | RedFox Forum

Last edited:
if payment is succesfull, licenses are created automatically and instantly. Check your spam folder. That second one is indeed a server error which may be related to the topic you linked at the bottom

Hi Ch3vr0n

I have checked my junk and there is nothing there, I have double checked with the bank and they can see the correct pending transaction meaning the payment went out :(

I suppose I will need to see if support can help

I'll tag @Ivan too. He's usually able to send it via forum PM too. Certain providers do like to (silently) drop e-mails coming in from redfox.

Hi Ch3vr0n

I have checked my junk and there is nothing there, I have double checked with the bank and they can see the correct pending transaction meaning the payment went out :(

I suppose I will need to see if support can help
The front office will be able to verify if your purchase actually went through. You will have to wait for Ivan to visit here, usually very fast, or use this link and under category use the dropdown box and use Purchase problem. https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Hi Ch3vr0n & RedFox 1

Thanks for your quick replies, I will have to wait until the morning when the office is open or thanks to Ivan in advance if he sees this

I did log a support ticket prior and then thought the forums looks nice and friendly so I would ask here just in case :)

Hi Ch3vr0n & RedFox 1

Thanks for your quick replies, I will have to wait until the morning when the office is open or thanks to Ivan in advance if he sees this

I did log a support ticket prior and then thought the forums looks nice and friendly so I would ask here just in case :)
Anytime we can be of help. Dont hesitate to ask.

I may well have more questions at some stage, I do wonder if I will need to wait for @Ivan as I tried the recovery and this time the page worked but still no email, I wonder if my provider is dropping it and I will need support to update my email address :(

I may well have more questions at some stage, I do wonder if I will need to wait for @Ivan as I tried the recovery and this time the page worked but still no email, I wonder if my provider is dropping it and I will need support to update my email address :(

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of office...

I noticed that you received your license meanwhile, so everything should be fine.

My co-admin did a "small" server update and after that our server had some issues for a few hours until they got fixed. Different services (shop, licenses, emails) has been affected. Sorry for that...

Back