• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nice Response from RedFox Customer Service

Terry Bridges

I had a lifetime license to AnyDVD HD from SlySoft and must now purchase another lifetime license from RedFox. I'm having an issue and I'm not receiving any replies after two requests for help. Does anyone know how to get a response from them?

06-27-17
2nd request for help; please respond!

As a first time Bitcoin user my wallet sent .03417 mBTC (copied amount from Redfox directly into my wallet) instead of 34.17 mBTC (very confusing) How do I complete my AnyDVD HD Lifetime purchase? Should I send 33.83 mBTC to the address below to complete the purchase?

Payment in progress!
Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: XXX-XXX. The payment for this order is not finalized yet, its status will be checked every 5 minutes.

I remember replying to your inquiry twice already. Please check your "spam" folder for any mail from us. Either way, you ought to have received another email, regarding your underpaid order. Please search for that as well, you might find it in the same spot. You could just send the remaining amount to the original Bitcoin address and then get in touch with us again, so that we can then try to track the payment. If you do not receive any mail from us, however, you would not receive the license key file. That email issue needs to be addressed first.

Terry, it looks like you do not receive any emails from RedFox. However, the emails didn't bounce - all got delivered. Please check your spam folder.

Indeed, you sent mBTC instead of BTC, so there is a difference of 0.03412961 BTC (= 34.12961 mBTC). Just send the difference to same Bitcoin address you sent the first part.

I am so embarrassed! I recently got a new laptop; decided to try Thunderbird as my email program; and having been a long-time MS Outlook user I expected the "Junk" box to show [xx] with the number (if any) of spam messages. I found out the hard way--that's not how it works.

My purchase was successful and only took seconds (I was also under the impression that using Bitcoins would take hours if not days. One is never to old to learn.

Please accept my deepest apology.

Best,

Terry

Well, technically BTC transactions can take hours ;-) if you include a very low transaction fee. But glad it all worked out eventually. When one's trying new things, they don't always work out as planned/wanted/thought. :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back