• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Netflix's Chris Rock: Selective Outrage - Can't Retrieve Playlist

jpp72

I get that error when trying to download this.

I have a feeling that the playlist format/url is different than others because this was a live show that can now be replayed...

Hey Mike,

Pretty weird cause i reformatted this PC 2 weeks ago and never got around to installing AS.

Had the same issue with the competitor so i installed AS, logged into Netflix and tried...

Actually just tried what you said and no go...

Only thing different is i am using Netflix Canada and you are US...

Edit: Mike you deleted your message... has it failed?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.3.astlog
    136 KB · Views: 3
detail: manifest/playapi-105: Viewable not available - validation error.
00:02:02.160 - [Nag] [MSL:netflix] display: This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title.
This title is too new to be downloaded, it was just done live last night from Netflix. We will have it in a short amount of time when they change the manifest. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Not to make excuses, but any program that can download this I would most probably think is screen recording. We just got HBOMax back to perfect, yesterday, 4K and 1080p on all the new stuff, we will have this working with Netflix, maybe we can even make an adjustment so this doesn't happen, I really have to check on that.

Not to make excuses, but any program that can download this, I would most probably think is screen recording. We just got HBOMax back to perfect, yesterday, 4K and 1080p on all the new stuff, we will have this working with Netflix, maybe we can even make an adjustment so this doesn't happen, I really have to check on that.

I don't know or own any other true DRM downloader besides you guys and the competitor and both can't download this ATM...

Obviously i could fire up OBS and record it but who wants to do that? lol

I guess for now I'll just watch it through the Netflix Add-on in Kodi until i can add it to my library properly

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know or own any other true DRM downloader besides you guys and the competitor and both can't download this ATM...

Obviously i could fire up OBS and record it but who wants to do that? lol

I guess for now I'll just watch it through the Netflix Add-on in Kodi until i can add it to my library properly
Yes, if I liked Chris Rock that's exactly what I would do just watch it, and download it when it becomes available. (y)

Hey Mike,

Pretty weird cause i reformatted this PC 2 weeks ago and never got around to installing AS.

Had the same issue with the competitor so i installed AS, logged into Netflix and tried...

Actually just tried what you said and no go...

Only thing different is i am using Netflix Canada and you are US...

Edit: Mike you deleted your message... has it failed?
Jpp72,

Yep... turned out I tagged the wrong Chris Rock show by mistake.

I thought it was gonna work, but when I looked at it in queue it had the wrong Chris Rock show name after logged out of Netflix in AnyStream, restarted & relogged in.

I did do a hi-def screen capture and saved as 1280x720 2Ch 384kbs DD+(see attached) & am now enhancing/upscaling it to 1920x1080 with Topaz AI.

May get it if/when it becomes available and it's multi-channel - usually this upscaling turns out better than what I actually can view on my TV and my system emulates 6ch from 2ch input.

Last couple of days has been hectic - catching up today & just finished all the shows I wanted to get since 3/2 for new month.

Cable was out here in SW Dallas with Spectrum since Thursday due to thunderstorms (wind up to 80mph) around 6pm till around 2am today :ROFLMAO: - really huge outage area.

The longest outage previously was about 2 hours in the last 2 years, but this was going on the third day due to thunderstorm damage.

I *think* I might be over-reacting, but considering getting AT&T also as a backup due to being dead in the water for Internet & TV service.

Finished 2 books & watched several movies, synched HD/backups & did a few clones of my system drives.

Mike

Attachments

• capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Last couple of days has been hectic - catching up today & just finished all the shows I wanted to get since 3/2 for new month.

Cable was out here in SW Dallas with Spectrum since Thursday due to thunderstorms (wind up to 80mph) around 6pm till around 2am today :ROFLMAO: - really huge outage area.

The longest outage previously was about 2 hours in the last 2 years, but this was going on the third day due to thunderstorm damage.

I *think* I might be over-reacting, but considering getting AT&T also as a backup due to being dead in the water for Internet & TV service.

Finished 2 books & watched several movies, synched HD/backups & did a few clones of my system drives.

Hehehe i was in Mexico the past week and got an email from Hard Disk Sentinel telling me a drive was about to die and of course, when i tried to connect remotely after a day on the beach, there was a power outage due to a snow storm!

Luckily it came back a couple of hours later and i already had a new 10 TB in one of my free drive bays and salvaged the data. I wish i could do RAID 5 but with close to 400 TB, it's just not financially possible. I do JBOD and get my alerts. With Prime, i can get a new drive the next day so it's been a good system for quite some time now...knock on wood... :)

I wish i could do RAID 5 but with close to 400 TB, it's just not financially possible.
IMO you really got lucky that your drive was about to fail and not just died...
You have 40 (10TB) drives and can't spare another 4 to 6 to implement a RAID because of the cost??
Sorry, that's hardly an excuse ... but well, it's your data, I'd rather not take that risk 🤷‍♂️

IMO you really got lucky that your drive was about to fail and not just died...
You have 40 (10TB) drives and can't spare another 4 to 6 to implement a RAID because of the cost??
Sorry, that's hardly an excuse ... but well, it's your data, I'd rather not take that risk 🤷‍♂️

I actually have 4 x 4U Racks with 24 Drives each. So the sizes and models are wildly different. I still have some 3TB and even maybe 2TB drives in some of them. I am slowly replacing the smaller drives with 10-12TB drives depending on what is more cost effective at the time of purchase. If i were trying to stripe 10TB, 8TB, 6TB, 4TB, 3TB and 2TB drives, i would lose so much space. In all my years of using this setup, WindowSMART and HDD Sentinel have NEVER failed to predict a failure.

Of course I have been the cause of data loss by being a lazy idiot who waited a full month before replacing a failing drive and i basically lost all my movies released in 2016.

Luckily they were all cataloged in WinCatalog so i was able to know what was lost and re-downloaded all 389 movies in a few days.

I know full well i am playing with fire but this data hoarding is quite expensive. There are maybe 30 TB of data that i would really be upset to lose so that stuff is backed up on multiple other drives and i also have them on BackBlaze as a last resort...

This can now be downloaded FYI

Thanks, I knew it would be available as soon as Netflix changed it from Live to downloadable. It's usually like this, we had another, it was an Elton John thing about a year ago. Same thing. I watched them both when they became available and saved them when it was available. Thanks, jpp72.

Back