• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix "The recruit" only SD

JCH.H

Hi,

Can someone confirm whether it's just me that can't get HD for the (newly released) "The recruit"?

Logs attached.

cheers.

edit: I should add that I can get HD for other Netflix shows.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.0.astlog
    552.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

Can someone confirm whether it's just me that can't get HD for the (newly released) "The recruit"?

Logs attached.

cheers.

edit: I should add that I can get HD for other Netflix shows.
If its newly released, we will get to it. Thank you for the report.;)

960x540 for me n the USA

Same. If you try with the competitor, it warns you that a reencode (screen recording) is the only option. I was unimpressed with the result, which has artifacts, aliasing, crushing, and judder.

Same. If you try with the competitor, it warns you that a reencode (screen recording) is the only option. I was unimpressed with the result, which has artifacts, aliasing, crushing, and judder.
We will fix it in due time and it won't be screen recorded. 540p is better than DVD and not as good as Bluray. It's much better than any screen record.;):)

The 540p download looks much worse than even an NTSC DVD because of the very low video bitrate of 394Kbps compared to the 6-9.8Mbps video bitrate of DVD. In fact, the audio has a higher bitrate (640Kbps) than the video! Haha!

yes, thanks, and please pass on my thanks to Pete as well!

Back