• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Netflix Star Trek issue

If the subs he wants arer nmot there
No, but because you said I meant he should upgrade, he probably went and did so.
I meant nothing of the kind, I was interacting to help on the thread.

If the subs he wants arer nmot there

I meant nothing of the kind, I was interacting to help on the thread.

The subs are there I can see them when I browse Netflix Star Trek TNG from my browser?

and If I can download Norwegian and Finnish, I have no trouble with I paid more :giggle:

The complete subtitle list on NF is:
Danish
German
Swedish
English
Arabic
Finnish
French
Greek
Hebrew
Dutch
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Chinese (simplified)
Chinese (traditionally)
Korean
Croatian
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Portuguese (Brazil)
Romanian
Russian
Spanish
Spanish (Europe)
Thai
Turkish
Vietnamese

Last edited:
What is the issue here, I see nothing of value. You live in Denmark. Correct? You are not using a VPN. What is it that you want to know , this thread is full of nothing.

What is the issue here, I see nothing of value. You live in Denmark. Correct? You are not using a VPN. What is it that you want to know , this thread is full of nothing.
Yes I live in Denmark, and the series I want to grab with AS dosn't present Norwegian or Finnish in AS but they present on Netflix when I browse it with my browser?

and If I can download Norwegian and Finnish, I have no trouble with I paid more :giggle:
Paying more does not get you any more sub titles or movies. You only have one provider Netflix. What exactly do you want to know? Then the movie you want doesn't have those subs. Thats the answer.

Paying more does not get you any more sub titles or movies. You only have one provider Netflix. What exactly do you want to know? Then the movie you want doesn't have those subs. Thats the answer.
Are you saying im laying ?
So this list is just something put together for the fun of it?

Star Trek The Next Generation
The complete subtitle list on NF is:
Danish
German
Swedish
English
Arabic
Finnish
French
Greek
Hebrew
Dutch
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Chinese (simplified)
Chinese (traditionally)
Korean
Croatian
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Portuguese (Brazil)
Romanian
Russian
Spanish
Spanish (Europe)
Thai
Turkish
Vietnamese

Every movie does not have all of those sub titles, those are just the ones that Netflix supports.

Is that the end of this? Do you need to know anything else? Enjoy the software.

So AS dosn't support the one thing I'm seeking

Back