• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix Not Working sometimes"The Title may not be available or requires payment"

gotta say this is kinda disheartening. it worked fine on NF during the trial - now i have the full version and NOTHING - old movies, new movies, series: nada zip zilch zero. do the developers post a general message in the forums after fixing these kinks/bugs?
This was not Redfoxes doing, its a DRM issue and it is being worked on by the developers, when you bought a program like this, I know I had my thought that these providers would not just sit back and let us do this, or any other program of this sort, right now its a cat and mouse scenario. Please bear with us. The developers are doing their best to solve all the issues. Thanks for your understanding.

every time i open a service, it crashes. this is not good at all.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0_Dump_20211214190121.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.7.0_Dump_20211214184843.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
This was not Redfoxes doing, its a DRM issue and it is being worked on by the developers, when you bought a program like this, I know I had my thought that these providers would not just sit back and let us do this, or any other program of this sort, right now its a cat and mouse scenario. Please bear with us. The developers are doing their best to solve all the issues. Thanks for your understanding.

oh, i understand what you're saying here and it makes sense - i'm just saying it worked great yesterday and last week... until i paid for it.

Just installed on my Windows Server 2017, and it says I can't run the trial on a VM, which it's not.
Installed on Windows 10 computer, and can't download Agents of Shield or anything Marvel from Netflix, or even Andromeda from Amazon.
The performance of this trial is not encouraging me to buy it. I am disappointed.

Look at the posts on the forum. There are DRM issues at the moment that the devs are working on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just installed on my Windows Server 2017, and it says I can't run the trial on a VM, which it's not.
Installed on Windows 10 computer, and can't download Agents of Shield or anything Marvel from Netflix, or even Andromeda from Amazon.
The performance of this trial is not encouraging me to buy it. I am disappointed.
Yup Don922 is right, we are very sorry for these issues, but with a program like this it will always be a cat and mouse game. We have great developers, I am sure they will fix it. Again, please accept our apologies.

Yup Don922 is right, we are very sorry for these issues, but with a program like this it will always be a cat and mouse game. We have great developers, I am sure they will fix it. Again, please accept our apologies.

I'm just concerned about my 21-day clock running out as I wait to evaluate.

But also, please pass on to the developers that Windows Server isn't a VM.

I've seen quite a few "I'm not running a VM" posts lately. Here's the thing about Windows. If you have the hypervisor or virtual desktop turned on, then you are in essence running in a VM. I needed to run docker on my local machine and that messed up a license I have with another company for the very same reason. It's not that I'm not sympathetic to the posts of "I'm not running in a VM" because I truly do understand from an end user's perspective, but from the software's perspective it's not a bug. It's just a fact of Windows' complicated existence. AnyStream is not the only program to run into this issue is the point I'm making and it's not an easy one to solve.

That being said, I also sympathize with you on the 21 day clock running out as the DRM issues persist. Contacting support might prove fruitful on that but there aren't any guarantees, unfortunately.

Back