• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix Not Working sometimes"The Title may not be available or requires payment"

The Title may not be available or requires payment

Same result when attempting to download even older content. It looks like NF may have changed something again?

Edit: I haven't really been downloading anything in the past few days. Just waiting patiently for the next update and watching new stuff directly from the provider for now. ;-)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0_NF_RedNotice.astlog
    5 KB · Views: 2
As many as is needed until someone submits a log file :p

The main reason I posted was to include a log file, lol. This one seems more like an issue with retrieving metadata than the previous DRM issue, but I could be wrong.

My Netflix experience for various download attempts. Log file.

Attachments

• Netflix Error.jpg
    Netflix Error.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 21
  • AnyStream_1.2.7.0 Netflix error.astlog
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Actually it is working on a lot of films, I just downloaded 5 movies and eps and it worked fine.

While I may be off base, I think this may be a login issue.

If I log out of Netflix and log back in, AnyStream crashes in a few seconds. If I reload Anystream, it shows me as logged into Netflix but I get the payment error.

Crash log attached in case it helps.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0_Dump_20211213223953.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
It didn't work for me but now It works again. Just tried and it downloads...

It all depends on the movie and the region, it's a guessing game. Why doesn't everyone wait until they fix it, and then we wont have to wonder. Just a thought.

It all depends on the movie and the region, it's a guessing game. Why doesn't everyone wait until they fix it, and then we wont have to wonder. Just a thought.
I think when the content providers get the change documentation over to the Redfox Dev's, the product will back up to speed toot sweet. :ROFLMAO::eek: For now, I am watching my token bucket refill.

got same problems uk netflix
The Title may not be available or requires payment

gotta say this is kinda disheartening. it worked fine on NF during the trial - now i have the full version and NOTHING - old movies, new movies, series: nada zip zilch zero. do the developers post a general message in the forums after fixing these kinks/bugs?

Back