• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix no longer defaulting to last used profile

Before when you opened up AS, Netflix would automatically be on the profile you last used. Right now on ver 1.4.9.5, it defaults back to the first profile on the account. Would be nice if this could please be fixed. Thanks!

I am not seeing this. It seems to be defaulting to the provider I last used

Provider or profile? I'm talking about the profile.

Every time I open up AS, it defaults to my dad's profile. I always download using my own profile and before it would default to my profile since that was the last one used.

Before when you opened up AS, Netflix would automatically be on the profile you last used. Right now on ver 1.4.9.5, it defaults back to the first profile on the account. Would be nice if this could please be fixed. Thanks!
Its not broken.:) Turn your VPN off when opening AnyStream and it will remember your last profile.

Its not broken.:) Turn your VPN off when opening AnyStream and it will remember your last profile.
I'm not using a VPN.

Even when I did though, with previous versions it would still remember the last used profile. I just seem to be having problems with the latest version defaulting to the first profile on the account.

I'm not using a VPN.

Even when I did though, with previous versions it would still remember the last used profile. I just seem to be having problems with the latest version defaulting to the first profile on the account.
When you open the program just set it to the profile you want to use. Easy. If someone else changes the profile that is what it will open up with.

When you open the program just set it to the profile you want to use. Easy. If someone else changes the profile that is what it will open up with.
I'm very aware of how it works.;) I'm saying that it's not working for me. It opens up and defaults to my dad's profile. I change it to my profile and download whatever. Next time I open up the program, it's back to my dad's profile. I am not using any VPN.

I mean, it's a minor inconvenience and maybe I'm the only one with the problem. Who knows. But if it's something that could be fixed then that would be appreciated.

Back