• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix login problem

Please use the menu - create logfile option. Don't post the debug info publicly. It's not desired unless specifically asked. The logfile option is the preferred and more detailed way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Netflix login problem with 1.0.1.0 32-bit AND with 1.0.2.0 32-bit on Win7 x64.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.2.0.astlog
    420.3 KB · Views: 2
This may sound weird, but does any of you have FireFox installed? If yes, what version/bits?

@marty If that's not too much of a head ache for you, could you please remove FF, reboot and try to login to Netflix with AnyStream?

@towboat What browser(s) do you have? The problem may not be directly related to browsers, but I need as much info as possible in order to locate it precisely.

@marty If that's not too much of a head ache for you, could you please remove FF, reboot and try to login to Netflix with AnyStream?

@towboat What browser(s) do you have? The problem may not be directly related to browsers, but I need as much info as possible in order to locate it precisely.

only Chrome (v 85 or sth like that) set as default and MS Edge, which I never use

Prospere, since I sent you the info that I had Firefox, I went on my computer and went in to default apps and changed it to internet explorer which is what my wife uses and tried to log on Netflix without luck. I then went into default apps and chose Firefox once more and opened anystream and and at last I was able to open Netflix. Now I am afraid to experiment.

well well whaddya know... completely uninstalled the app, wiped every registry key even remotely associated to it, as well as all appdata, etc. Reinstalled, launched first time with a VPN to Belgium - login successful right away. Now it stays on and I'm hoping I won't need to do any more reinstalls

I doubt firefox really is an issue. I have firefox and chrome installed on my system (in fact firefox is my primary browser). Works fine.

Hi,

Has someone the same problem as i am??

I am trying to login with my Netflix account (UHD 4 screens) but always says that my password is incorrect.

Is there any solution for this issue??

I had the same problem. Are you using a password manager? Are you pasting in your password? Type it in manually and it should work.

when i entered the password for netflix manually it worked.

I have the same problem with logging in Netflix ( Version 1031, 64 bit ).
Language switching is not a solution. Please see the logfile.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.1.astlog
    211.1 KB · Views: 1
Same issue here. Two different netflix accounts and none of them work it says incorrect password...

I doubt firefox really is an issue. I have firefox and chrome installed on my system (in fact firefox is my primary browser). Works fine.
I doubt firefox has anything to do with it either I can't login to netflix USA when I open AnyStream it does not even try to load netflix like amazon does I did however using a Vpn ip from Great britan get logged into my account once and my netflix account emailed me they had blocked it and to reset my password.

I did uninstall Firefox and reboot just to see it made no difference I still get the wrong password warning which Is why I think that it is not even loading the Netflix USA base like amazon loads it is just going directly to login.

I can log into NetFlix and access season shows. Once I choose downloadables I get the regular list of the episodes. I choose an episode and the window disappears and nothing further happens. Normally I get the Video/Audio selections in a window, but now nothing happens.

I have closed, rebooted and logged in manually with the same results. I even installed the 32 bit version (1.0.3.0) with the same results.

Amazon is working without any issues.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Just for an update, I downloaded and installed 1.0.2.0 and same problem, can't login to Netflix.

[Post edited, Ch3vr0n - debug text removed]
Same Here... I cannot login Netflix... It maybe a region thing since I'm in Aus.... ????

Same Here... I cannot login Netflix... It maybe a region thing since I'm in Aus.... ????
I don't think so same here in the USA can't login to netflix wait for them to fix it.

Back