• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix login problem

if you happen to use some tokens then you have space in your bucket for more tokens and will be placed in your bucket up to 1 token every 36 min until it's back to full.

Yes, and you get a maximum of 280 tokens refilled into the bucket each week.

T

Thanks for the great info guys!

Just a quick poll as to what download speed you use

1x
2x
4x
unlimited

I am running 1.0.4.0 and still can not log into Netflix. Amazon works fine. I have both cut and pasted the password as well as entering manually. I used the same login info with my edge browser and all is well there.

Log Attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.4.0.astlog
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
Uninstall AnyStream completely and reinstall of your haven't done that yet. Should work then, if you're a registered user you can let it keep your registration info so ton reinstall it's immediately registered again.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the great info guys!

Just a quick poll as to what download speed you use

1x
2x
4x
unlimited

I’m running at a cowardly 1x to be safest. As time goes by and others have tested the waters, I might go to 2x.

I’m in this for the long haul and do not want to jeopardize my account.

Uninstall AnyStream completely and reinstall of your haven't done that yet. Should work then, if you're a registered user you can let it keep your registration info so ton reinstall it's immediately registered again.

Thanks. Working now.

FWIW, I did uninstall 1.0.3 before installing 1.0.4 previously. This time, I rebooted between every step. The reboots Might not have mattered but that was the change in process.

For what it is worth... I had a new install (first time using anystream) and I could not login to Netflix. I had installed the 64bit version so I proceeded to uninstall and install the 32bit version and it then allowed me to login to Netflix. Also, this was on a Windows 7 64bit computer.

64 bit won't install on 64bit win 7.

Been using ANYSTREAM for 1 week now; love it, love it, love it

I have been using only the NETFLIX side since I am still a little hesitant to enter my Amazon credentials since those credentials would have access to my purchasing account and info

Can someone please allay my fears so i can begin using the Amazon part of this amazing program

Thank you and sorry for my apprehension; just careful

Everything is in the FAQ. Your data is safe.

Back