• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix login problem

I got a personal email back from the RedFox team saying they are aware of the Netflix login issue and working on it. So I keep trying the new updates as they roll them out. However, I just tried version 1.0.3.0 and I still can't log in to Netflix :(. Keep trying...

This is a follow up from my earlier post.

The problem seems to be with AnyStream's Netflix. I can log in and seems series and choose one. When I choose a series and then choose an episode, the episode window goes away and then nothing works.

I can log into Netflix streaming and go to the series, choose an episode and watch it in FireFox (Ver 81.0.1).

Am running Win 10 64 Bit latest update

FireFox (Ver 81.0.1)

Anystream 1.0.3.0

This is a follow up from my earlier post.

The problem seems to be with AnyStream's Netflix. I can log in and seems series and choose one. When I choose a series and then choose an episode, the episode window goes away and then nothing works.

I can log into Netflix streaming and go to the series, choose an episode and watch it in FireFox (Ver 81.0.1).

Am running Win 10 64 Bit latest update

FireFox (Ver 81.0.1)

Anystream 1.0.3.0

Inability to download from Netflix is a problem a number of us are having.

I heard the Redfox team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it.

Note: This is separate from the "login" issue.

For this problem you can login fine, but can't download content - Netflix only.

T

Inability to download from Netflix is a problem a number of us are having.

I heard the Redfox team is aware of the issue and working to resolve it.

Note: This is separate from the "login" issue.

For this problem you can login fine, but can't download content - Netflix only.

T

Right. This was just a follow-up to an earlier post making sure it was understood that this is a download issue and not a login issue that others seem to be having.

I would be willing to bet Netflix isn't working for anyone right now. I also can login but not get the download box.
I am sure they will fix it soon!

Hi, I have the same problem as many here, with Amazon everything is perfect, I can enter and download without a problem, on Netflix I cannot log in, it is impossible for me to enter

Right. This was just a follow-up to an earlier post making sure it was understood that this is a download issue and not a login issue that others seem to be having.
IT is a login issue and a download issue both.

I only have chrome and edge installed on my windows 10 desktop. Login into Amazon with error message about digital rights error. Widevine needing to be updated. That said, I can download movie from amazon.

Netflix another issue, cannot login via Anystream. No problems with Edge or Chrome.
Looks like Netflix thinks I'm logging in as ANONYMOUS, even though I enter a login ID??

00:00:00.761 - [Debug] Response HDR: Strict-Transport-Security : max-age=31536000

00:00:00.761 - [Debug] Response HDR: Via : 1.1 i-0deabb7dfbf98e11c (us-west-2)

00:00:00.761 - [Debug] Response HDR: X-Content-Type-Options : nosniff

00:00:00.761 - [Debug] Response HDR: X-Frame-Options : DENY

00:00:00.761 - [Debug] Response HDR: X-Netflix.nfstatus : 1_1

00:00:00.762 - [Debug] Response HDR: X-Netflix.proxy.execution-time : 168

00:00:00.762 - [Debug] Response HDR: X-Originating-URL : https://www.netflix.com/login

00:00:00.762 - [Debug] Response HDR: X-Xss-Protection : 1; mode=block; report=https://www.netflix.com/ichnaea/log/freeform/xssreport

00:00:00.762 - [Debug] Response HDR: transfer-encoding : chunked

00:00:00.762 - [Debug] Response HDR: Connection : keep-alive

00:00:00.762 - [Debug] Server response: 200

00:00:00.765 - [Notice] The user is not logged in (ANONYMOUS).

00:00:00.768 - [Warning] Netflix login required.

00:00:04.408 - [Debug] Amazon/Primevideo panel loaded.

Last edited:
Digital rights error means you're clicking the wrong button. You're clicking the 'play / downloads blue/grey buttons from Amazon themselves. You need the 'downloadables' up top.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Its a new program folks, there is bound to be some small issues, I have no idea what the issue is but I have faith. ;):rolleyes:

Digital rights error means you're clicking the wrong button. You're clicking the 'play / downloads blue/grey buttons from Amazon themselves. You need the 'downloadables' up top.

With Netflix, I am selecting a movie to download, definitely clicking the 'downloadables' button up top and the download progress bar never appears...…
(Running the latest version of AnyStream)

But, it has been working fine until today, every faith the issue will be resolved.

With Netflix, I am selecting a movie to download, definitely clicking the 'downloadables' button up top and the download progress bar never appears...…
(Running the latest version of AnyStream)

But, it has been working fine until today, every faith the issue will be resolved.
Wasn't responding to you but @BobG55. Netflix does have issues arm yes and the staff is aware.

Thanks Ch3vr0n.
I can download from Amazon.
Still issue with Netflix.

For me it is impossible to log into Netflix with the tool, Amazon works perfectly but Netflix is impossible to connect and I am 100% convinced that I have the credentials well, I put them on any device and they work for me but it is not possible in the tool, I installed the previous version in Instead of the beta and I still cannot log in, I hope it is solved quickly.

Hi, I have 1.0.3.0 and in the UK, not using VPN or virtual machines and get the same issue that the netflix password is incorrect.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.0.astlog
    419.2 KB · Views: 0
It is impossible to connect to Netflix, I have uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, I even did it on another machine and there is no human way to log into Netflix, hopefully the technicians can solve it soon, we will check every day if there is an update. thank you very much.

It is impossible to connect to Netflix, I have uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, I even did it on another machine and there is no human way to log into Netflix, hopefully the technicians can solve it soon, we will check every day if there is an update. thank you very much.

The problem is global mostly for everyone. I think if they fix the problem they will realese a new update

I was not able to login like everyone else, but was able to do so after turning on my VPN. It seems to work with both Private Internet Access and ExpressVPN. Once you log in for the first time the software will automatically login to Netflix whether you are running the VPN or not. Maybe Netflix figured out that the software is not a legit web browser or app and is not letting you login unless you login using a VPN which encrypts the data. Of course this does not explain why the auto login works after the first login. I did try uninstalling all VPN software. Turning off or uninstalling all anti-virus and anti malware software, but it still behaves the same. I even tried both 64bit & 32bit versions of the software, but still no luck. It’s starting to look like Netflix did something to counter this software and Redfox needs to update the software to work around this.

Back