• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix Login dialog - no tab key

vikingár

Only a minor problem, but it bothers me every time when I have to login to Netflix:
The tab key is not functioning when I want to move the cursor from the account field (email or phone number) to the password field.
I am the guy who use the keyboard as much as possible, but in this case I have to hand over to the mouse.

When I use the Netflix sign in page via browser (in my case Firefox) the tab key is working.

This is a known issue and has not been addressed, because it has a surprisingly complicated cause and is more difficult to solve, than one would think.
And it never really was an issue, because the login procedure should only be required once. But since Netflix now indirectly requires you to log in a lot, that has changed.
We'll try to fix this in the next version.

Thanks for taking care of the case.
It's not a real problem for me, but sometimes annoying the more you have to log in.

Thanks. Seems to be working now.
Login via KeePass Autotype was now possible. :)

Back