• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Netflix Griselda Audio 2.0 only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin15

The audio for all Netflix content is only offered in 2.0 - 128 kbps quality. Where is the 5.1 sound?

I have it checked and it still only offers me 2.0
I unchecked it and exited the program, started the program again, checked it in the settings and still the sound 2.0 is in the menu
I also tried logging out, the sound is still only 128 kbps 2.0

all content on netflix only 2.0

I tried HBO and there is 5.1 sound

I have it checked and it still only offers me 2.0
I unchecked it and exited the program, started the program again, checked it in the settings and still the sound 2.0 is in the menu
I also tried logging out, the sound is still only 128 kbps 2.0
Maybe your Windows needs to be fixed or updated.

Well ... there's several foreign video content that is only offered in 128kbps 2.0 ...
AnyStream cannot help that.

Well ... there's several foreign video content that is only offered in 128kbps 2.0 ...
AnyStream cannot help that.
Audio you meant. Please check the audio tabs for the movie. Usually only the standard audio for your region has the better audio available, e.g. in the US English, Spanish and French. Accordingly in Europe only the main languages spoken in EU.

So on HMAX I have a correct 5.1 sound to choose from in the menu. Unfortunately now I tried Amazon Prime just released episode s01e01 Mr and Mrs Smith and the sound is also only 2.0 in EN. In the previous beta I downloaded Griselda s01e01 with 5.1 640kbps, I tried going back to that beta and unfortunately I still have the problem - only 2.0 sound. I used to have everything on Netflix at 5.1 640 kbps. Is it possible to delete some registers or logs somewhere? Now I found out an interesting thing. I will download the latest episode Expats s01e03 (Amazon Prime) in HEVC with 5.1 sound 640 kbps EN and CZ. If I change the codec settings to AVC, only 192 kbps 5.1 sound is offered (as the best option). That's weird.

Here you go!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Thank you I will look at the manifest in the morning

I moved the audio issues to this new thread here.

No need for more posts yet, I closed this thread for now until a dev had a look at it.

Huh, I get 5.1 on that show
1706858972943.png

The browser on the other hand displays 2.0 ... but that is probably dependant on my PC audio setup

:unsure:

Netflix currently shows some randomness with the audio. I can't tell you why - it just seems, that SOME people seem to get 2.0 offered only, even when 5.1 is requested.
I, personally, can't reproduce it at all with anything, I always get 5.1.

I get 768KBP/s with 6-channel Dolby Atmos on every episode.

Griselda.jpg

I will just switch between versions if that occurs again. Otherwise I had never issues with AS at all.

I guess we need to find out what the members of each group have in common ... I'm with the 5.1 group :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back