• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix bug not 1080P

What country are you seeing Season 6 for Riverdale?

In the USA, only seasons 1 - 5 are available.

In the UK, according to this, seasons 1 - 6 should be available in the UK.

I got a UK SOCKS5 proxy to work on Netflix, at least in the browser, but when I log on and search for Riverdale, it doesn't find it. When I put the direct URL in, I get a "Remind Me" page on Netflix for it, indicating that it's not available.

This is extremely frustrating and time consuming! :p

Last edited:

I got a UK SOCKS5 proxy to work on Netflix, at least in the browser, but when I log on and search for Riverdale, it doesn't find it. When I put the direct URL in, I get a "Remind Me" page on Netflix for it, indicating that it's not available.

Country Canada and France

I tried on FlyVPN which is marketed as Netflix support. Using a browser (Chromium 101.0.4951.54), I can log in to Netflix with a Canadian or French proxy, but it won't show me Riverdale at all. Searching for it returns no results, and putting the direct IP in:
Code:
https://www.netflix.com/title/80133311

...shows "Remind Me" (as in, remind me when it's available).

That's weird, because when I connect via USA, it's available, and has seasons 1-5. It says season 6 is coming Sunday. But, I'm wondering why it doesn't show me Riverdale at all when I'm successfully connected via SOCKS5 in Canada, UK, etc. If I connect via UK, it even shows UK ratings (in Chromium).

It must have to do with my account. I guess Netflix accounts created in the USA will not show all content when logging in from other countries.

Last edited:
why do ppl keep hotlinking providers, we don't need their attention to this forum.

We do not support VPNs but many people here use them successfully, it all depends on which IPs are blocked.

I actually tried using FlyVPN's USA servers and got the same result.

So my latest theory is that geo-blocking in Netflix has more than just "Unblocked" and "Blocked". There is also an "Uncertain" status, probably because blocking too many IP's is going to shut out legit customers.

In the "Uncertain" status, it appears to only show Netflix original content, and content that Netflix is showing worldwide. Anything that is exclusive in any way to any region (certain seasons, entire movies or series), is not going to appear at all in the "Uncertain" status.

I actually picked a "custom" logo for my log-in (the Black Mirror symbol thingie). If I'm logging in to "full" Netflix using an unblocked IP address / proxy, it looks like this:

Kor8VtC.jpg

If I'm logging in to "Uncertain" Netflix using an IP address / proxy that has exclusive content blocked, the custom logo reverts to the default one, and it looks like this:

5cVKHwG.jpg

A note, the top image of "Unblocked" Netflix was done using a proxy from BuyProxies. I specifically asked them for a USA proxy that worked with Netflix and they gave me one. I just did that for testing. I also asked them for a UK proxy for Netflix, but it gave me the version of Netflix that has exclusive content blocked.

So, Netflix appears to be pretty aggressive in trying to keep their exclusive market content exclusive. I guess it was pretty lucky to get a USA proxy that gives the full version of Netflix.

It's also possible that Netflix might take into consideration what country your account was created in.

Sorry for the thread hijaaking, but I thought this info might be useful.

Last edited:
why do ppl keep hotlinking providers, we don't need their attention to this forum.

I couldn't figure out how to post a url and have it not link. The forum doesn't have an "Automatically parse URLs" option that I could disable. I didn't think to use code tags... sorry about that.

I couldn't figure out how to post a url and have it not link. The forum doesn't have an "Automatically parse URLs" option that I could disable. I didn't think to use code tags... sorry about that.
I fixed it for you, its not an issue.;)

Is that a good show? What genre is it?

I'm in Belgium @Pelvis Popcan. Eu (or "other" zone in AS). @RedFox 1 Havent watched it yet. Only found out about it after looking up if there was gonna be a season 5 of "The Chilling adventures of Sabrina" (which is a modern slightly horror/thriller rework of "Sabrina the teenage witch"). That show takes place in a town called "Greendale" (notice the "dale" in the name?, its located near "Riverdale") 1 site said there was gonna be but then covid hit and netflix scrapped it. But they also said the lead character Sabrina was gonna reprise/continue her role in the show called "Riverdale". So i figured, good enough for me and snapped it up.

If its anything like Chilling adventures, it'll be filled with mystery and random monsters and shit. I'm curious. Right now though i'm wrapping up S3 of the orville, s4 of stranger things, and a few others.

Back