• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix bug not 1080P

k2000

There is a Bug for Netflix no 1080P for episode 20 the series Riverdale season 6. While 1080P does exist for this episode.

Yep that happens sometimes but there’s nothing we can do without a log file

yes here is the log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.1.astlog
    126.6 KB · Views: 2
The log only shows this as highest resolution for this episode:
Code:
00:00:21.190 - [Debug] [playlist:netflix] Adding video track (1702276044): 720x480, bitrate 1740000

00:00:21.321 - [Debug] [netflix] BPI: title=Chapitre un Hundred and Fifteen: "Return to Rivervale", season=6, episode=20

The log only shows this as highest resolution for this episode:
Code:
00:00:21.190 - [Debug] [playlist:netflix] Adding video track (1702276044): 720x480, bitrate 1740000

00:00:21.321 - [Debug] [netflix] BPI: title=Chapitre un Hundred and Fifteen: "Return to Rivervale", season=6, episode=20
Thank you Deepspace, you are correct. ( love the new avatar)

Thank you Deepspace, you are correct.
Thanks, but OP claims that there is 1080p for this ep. So it would be good to hear a word if it is a DRM thing or a bug within AS.

love the new avatar
Thanks, I actually had it lying around for a few days now, but never did it. Now I tweaked it a bit by adding a frame around it, centering it a bit more and I think it looks better than the v1.

Thanks, but OP claims that there is 1080p for this ep. So it would be good to hear a word if it is a DRM thing or a bug within AS.

Thanks, I actually had it lying around for a few days now, but never did it. Now I tweaked it a bit by adding a frame around it, centering it a bit more and I think it looks better than the v1.
The avatar is absolutely a good one, now you are related to James and Pete.:)

I just took a look and get the same resolution, but also noticed that S6 EP20 is the last and most current one right now. So it is probably just a new or changed DRM.

now you are related to James and Pete
You forgot Ivan :sneaky:

I just took a look and get the same resolution, but also noticed that S6 EP20 is the last and most current one right now. So it is probably just a new or changed DRM.

You forgot Ivan :sneaky:
He is our fearless leader, I cannot use his name in vain.;)

Yes as I mention this episode is in 1080P my Anystream only detects 720 x 480.
I think these a new DRM 1080P version too.If I download it manually without anystream it is 1080P, I cannot decrypt it.

Général
Complete name : Riverdales S06E20.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : iso2 (isom/iso2/dash/iso6/piff)
File size : 1,71 Gio
Duration : 42 min 38s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 5 757 kb/s
Encoded date : UTC 2022-07-16 01:46:03
Tagged date : UTC 2022-07-16 01:46:03

Vidéo
ID : 2
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Main@L4
Format settings : CABAC / 3 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Oui
Format settings, Reference frames : 3 images
Codec ID : encv / avc1 / avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 42 min 38s
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 5 749 kb/s
Maximum bit rate : 8 700 kb/s
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16/9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23,976 (24000/1001) Im/s
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressif
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.116
Stream size : 1,71 Gio (100%)
Encoded date : UTC 2022-07-16 01:46:03
Tagged date : UTC 2022-07-16 01:46:03
Encryption : Encrypted
Codec configuration box : avcC

Last edited:
same problem for episode 21 Anystream only detects 720 x 480.

In the USA, only seasons 1-5 is available.

I tried to use a Netherlands SOCKS5 proxy that is not blocked on Netflix, but it still blocks me. It tells me my password is wrong, so I try to reset it. When I try to do that, I get, "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." So I guess using Proxy/VPN is not going to work. There are a TON of articles and people saying you can get around geo blocks like this, but it sure doesn't work for me.

It appears if you have an account in one country, it's not going to work in another country, at least not a USA one overseas. Not sure what people do when they travel.

In the USA, only seasons 1-5 is available.

I tried to use a Netherlands SOCKS5 proxy that is not blocked on Netflix, but it still blocks me. It tells me my password is wrong, so I try to reset it. When I try to do that, I get, "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later." So I guess using Proxy/VPN is not going to work. There are a TON of articles and people saying you can get around geo blocks like this, but it sure doesn't work for me.

It appears if you have an account in one country, it's not going to work in another country, at least not a USA one overseas. Not sure what people do when they travel.
VPNs are being blocked by the providers at an amazing rate. That is why AS doesn't support them. Especially the cheaper VPNs like Nord, their IPs are done for, maybe some still work, I do not use a VPN. They are using a Geo-Block, using the country you used to sign up with.

VPN works with Netflix and Prime Video my same problem for episode 20 and 21 Anystream only detects 720 x 480.

RedFox 1 Nord work fine in several countries and it updates their regular IP for it to work.

The European providers have found a way to block all VPNs. Dont ask me how, I have no idea, but its true, try to get to Rakuten TV with a VPN, impossible ( for me at least);)

The European providers have found a way to block all VPNs. Dont ask me how, I have no idea, but its true, try to get to Rakuten TV with a VPN, impossible ( for me at least);)

For Rakuten TV tried with the VPN F-Secure Freedome VPN me it worked last time.

Back