• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Netflix 1080p is fixed.-1080p in Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianG79

Hi,
I've followed the steps to restore Netflix 1080p in the past with success and has worked, but recently it has not as many others are reporting. I can't pinpoint when it stopped October is my guess when it stopped showing the 1080 option in the drop down menu. I also signed out of devices to match my plan on there site. Log file attached. I don't use VPN and my plan is HD.

1697516771056.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.0.astlog
    161.1 KB · Views: 3
Read this post.

Read this post.

This is the normal way to get back to 1080p but doesn't seem to work right now.

T

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have gotten lucky. I hadn't opened AS in a few weeks, opened yesterday and downloaded 2 movies in 1080p.
Not going to poke the bear so I'll wait for the all clear.

Do we have any progress in solving this problem, thanks.

Screenshot_7.png

PS
I have tried all the known solutions found here on the thread

Hi, I am also having the same issue. I have repeatedly followed the above steps for months without issue but those steps are no longer working as was mentioned by others. Is this something that is being reviewed or should we just keep trying hoping it changes? I didn't see any other instructions except to follow the log out/restart/log in steps we have been doing.

1697653341689.png

@RedFox 1 maybe make that one sticky?

Does anybody read the first line in the first post?
Does anybody even read the title of the thread that used to be " How to Restore 1080p"? I can’t make it any clearer. There are two threads. One is the old how to restore 1080 P thread I renamed it and added text to the first line. Please read it.

Last edited:
Please read before you post.

@RedFox 1 maybe make that one sticky?
If nobody reads two threads I made what makes you think they will read a sticky."

Everybody, please read the threads before you post. Thank you.

How about a big red banner on top of the forum? 😁
How about a big foghorn? :giggle: I just renamed this thread, the issue is nobody reads any posts if they have an issue, they just run to post, it's inherent in every forum. They don't even read the thread they are posting in.:cry: Cheers to ChuckH and Jaaaamie , they did read the posts. I even answered the question in post #6 of this thread and the posts keep coming. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back