• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nerve (2016) USA Version Needs Anydvd Update!

just curious

Nerve (2016) needs title 39 unchecked in CloneDVD in order to make a playable copy

Attachments

• NERVE (2016) uncheck title 39.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
  • AnyDVD_8.0.5.1_Info_I_NERVE.ziplog
    282.7 KB · Views: 14
did the update and its still wont let me backup my copy and I don't know how to do anything with the regions mine is on united states every where I look
Help please this is the first time ive not been able to back up

did the update and its still wont let me backup my copy and I don't know how to do anything with the regions mine is on united states every where I look
Help please this is the first time ive not been able to back up
1.) exit AnyDVD
2.) set your drive region in device manager to 1 (US)
3.) it should work now. If not, please post a logfile

1.) exit AnyDVD

James

I returned the rental yesterday so I don't know if AnyDVD 8.0.5.2 can copy Nerve without needing title 39 unchecked.

Hopefully someone will post that AnyDVD 8.0.5.2 fixes the issue with Nerve. If not - I'll rent it again and let you know.

P. S. I know a person can "keep protection" with a Blu Ray rip so that a "protected .iso" can be mounted and a later version of Anydvd can be used on it. Can the same thing be done with a Dvd?

Last edited:
P. S. I know a person can "keep protection" with a Blu Ray rip so that a "protected .iso" can be mounted and a later version of Anydvd can be used on it. Can the same thing be done with a Dvd?
No, "keep protection" doesn't work with DVDs. HD-DVDs and Blu-ray only.

well I changed the region and exited and restart and it still not working I can email you a pic of what its saying if that possible

no he can't, please do as i asked 2 posts above (post 12), no logfile = we can't help you.

No, "keep protection" doesn't work with DVDs. HD-DVDs and Blu-ray only.

Is it possible for you to include the ability to "keep protection" with dvds? If it is, I know I would need to mount the protected dvd iso with vcd as I currently do with a protected blu ray iso in order to process the iso with a later version of Anydvd.

i doubt it, as the most basic dvd protection is CSS. CSS is designed to prevent just that. Try making ISO with IMGBurn with anydvd disabled to "simulate" keep protection. It won't let you.

yeah I read your post and the stuff from your link and I posted what error I was getting

and I'm trying to contact someone who works for redfox thank you
and it clearing reading you dont

Last edited by a moderator:
this is what I'm getting help please
Point 4 of the message says it:

1.) exit AnyDVD

Back