• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nerve (2016) USA Version Needs Anydvd Update!

If you had fully exited out of AnyDVD then the region would have been set which it isn't. You need to right click on the AnyDVD icon down by the clock and choose 'exit' then set the drive region in Windows

If you had fully exited out of AnyDVD then the region would have been set which it isn't. You need to right click on the AnyDVD icon down by the clock and choose 'exit' then set the drive region in Windows
Thank you so much ive done that and it doesn't seem to be working. Im not even burning from bluray or have bluray drive either. so I don't know why it stating that either. never had this problem ever but thank you for your kindness and idk whats going on w this computer but im exchanging it for a new one today so hopefully that mite help

i've never had one user not had it working. Lot's say they did, but the never actually shut the icon down. Once they did, region setting worked as expected.

Hah, sometimes cases like this one are frustrating yes, but they usually turn out well. Just gotta remember keep a cool head, and that not everyone understands everything immediately or is an expert computer user. You have to take everything in moderation.

Believe I set region correctly (with AnyDVD off). I can rip Nerve and can play folder using VLC, but when trying to create mp4 with Handbrake, it creates an incorrect 3k file. I realize this COULD be a handbrake problem, but in the past it has always been an AnyDVD problem (which would then be fixed with a new version of AnyDVD). I tried the latest beta (8.0.5.2) and get the same result. I have attached a log file. I would appreciate any assistance anyone could give me.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.2_Info_D_NERVE.ziplog
    263.8 KB · Views: 4
Believe I set region correctly (with AnyDVD off

Nope, sorry.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.5.2, BDPHash.bin 16-09-05)

ATAPI IHAS124E 4L06 2013/11/04 15:09

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Try again. Rightclick the fox tray icon and click exit. That said, the 3kb file is NOT an anydvd issue. That's a 3+ year old HANDBRAKE issue and is widely available through google. Go into settings and tick the box that sais "disable libdvdread". All done. Remember to undo that setting once you're done.

Nope, sorry.

Try again. Rightclick the fox tray icon and click exit. That said, the 3kb file is NOT an anydvd issue. That's a 3+ year old HANDBRAKE issue and is widely available through google. Go into settings and tick the box that sais "disable libdvdread". All done. Remember to undo that setting once you're done.

Thanks. Any idea why DVD Region in Device Manager says Region 1 is set, but logfile says it is zero?

because you didn't exit anydvd completely thats why. Due to the way anydvd works, it fools the OS into thinking it's set. AnyDVD operates at a driver level directly between the hardware layer and the OS layer. That's why it's imperative to exit anyDVD first, so you can properly set the region

I was able to make a backup of Nerve and had no problem, I played it back last night after reading some of the posts, and the backup had no issues.

I tried using Handbrake, region settings had nothing to do with the problem, had to got to Tools > Options > Advanced > then check "disable LibDVDNav" Title 1 was able to rip. Title 39 is not good. Thank you Chv3r0n for the point in the right direction.

I knew it had nothing to do with it, but you still need to set it if it's not set.

Back