• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MY NEW CBD1062

poppywood

Not working. I loaded 1062, no issues. Tried movie to check speed of processing. Bluray loaded, no issue, dvdhd did its thing, no issues. Cbd loaded, saw disk, showed title, selected partial copy, movie player not working, selected audio track, started coversion. Cbd started, showed gathering info, then error screen, unable to proccess. Sent error to elby and slysoft. System specs: 2.0 dual core Vista, Stand alone, slow but working fine. If your wondering same bd worked perfect with cbd1.0.6.0, no issues.....

Last edited:
Didn't find any bug report ticket that could be yours. Not in elby's ticket system and not in SlySoft's. Maybe still in your outbox?

Didn't find any bug report ticket that could be yours. Not in elby's ticket system and not in SlySoft's. Maybe still in your outbox?

Received confirmation from elby that a ticket was created.

Not working. I loaded 1062, no issues. Tried movie to check speed of processing. Bluray loaded, no issue, dvdhd did its thing, no issues. Cbd loaded, saw disk, showed title, selected partial copy, movie player not working, selected audio track, started coversion. Cbd started, showed gathering info, then error screen, unable to proccess. Sent error to elby and slysoft. System specs: 2.0 dual core Vista, Stand alone, slow but working fine. If your wondering same bd worked perfect with cbd1.0.6.0, no issues.....

Is that behavior consistent? does it happen repeatedly?
Also: "movie player not working" - not sure what you're saying.
Do you mean that CloneBD's built-in preview player is not working? If so: in what way is it not working?

Is that behavior consistent? does it happen repeatedly?
Also: "movie player not working" - not sure what you're saying.
Do you mean that CloneBD's built-in preview player is not working? If so: in what way is it not working?

Behavior consistent: i tested skyfall on 2 different burners. External and internal, same issue every time. Tried a few times, trying, clean disc, look for scratches, etc. Reinstall 1.0.6.0, disc works perfect, cbd works perfect...

CloneBD's built-in player: when using 1.0.6.2 after selecting partial copy, the pictures of the movie clips are not there. Also the is no play indicator on the movie strips. Reinstall 1.0.6.0, built in player works great. Pictures in clip are there and all works well.

Info: i use 5 different blu-ray movies. Different lengths different features. All 5 dics produce same issues using 1.0.6.2 alnd all work great on 1.0.6.0

I noticed in 1.0.6.1 change log some obsolete dll's were removed. Is it possible that my obsolete vista might need those dll's...

Also i am using anydvdhd 7.6.4.2beta. Could that be in conflick. I have not tried backing out of 7.6.4.2beta

Last edited:
Also tried backing out of dvdhd 7.6.4.2 and installed dvdhd 7.6.4.0 , this had the same issues with cbd 1.0.6.2 and worked perfect with cbd 1.0.6.0... currently using dvdhd 7.6.4.2.beta and cbd 1.0.6.0. I guess i hold here until another update occurs.

Back