• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request My HL-DT-ST BD-RE BU40N 1.02 doesn't work with UltraHD Blade Runner BD.

Everything looks perfect. Do a right click on the fox and rip to image. Report if that fails.

Step by step please. Rip OK / NOK. then we take it from there.

I think he said he ripped the image but it doesn't play in PDVD or VLC...

T
They are right. I have specifically the version which disabled the UHD support, it seems. ver 22.0.3526.62
So, I'm screwed I guess.
The image works perfectly, tho.

The RIP/Image works as intended.
It was just trying to play directly the BD from the disc since I prefer the old fashion way of putting a disk and watch the film.
Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you to all!

Congrats, SergeKent!!

Using either Disc or Iso should be fine now.

Glad you're all sorted and can enjoy your UHD.

T

I'm new to the UHD physical media...

Hey SergeKent,

Since you're new to UHD, I should mention that if you see this error message from AnyDVD:

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later"

... it means that your UHD title is not yet supported in AnyDVD.

It needs a key to be added to the online database for the title to work.

When that happens, you can add your title to the UN-supported UHD List here in this thread...

... to "announce" it's Unsupported Status and "set the key-finding wheels in motion" so to speak. 😉

When a key for the title is available, you would be immediately notified by an automated message.

If/when you're interested in doing this, instructions on how to submit a title to the List are in post #1 of the thread referred to above.

T

Last edited:
Back