• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

New version http://clownbd.com/Clown_BD MPLS Builder.exe

Now extensively tested with IGS, Secondary Video, Secondary Audio, Secondary PGS, Sub Paths. T2 - Skynet works a treat.

Original
attachment.php

Remuxed Only With English
attachment.php

Attachments

• T2 - New.jpg
    T2 - New.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 130
  • TS -Orig.jpg
    TS -Orig.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 125
I didn't see anywhere on those threads that allow you to actually remove the buttons and options from the menu's.

I haven't tinkered with it much yet for that specific purpose, but perhaps BDedit can/does?

From its list of features:
  • Menu viewer/editor and emulator
    • View/Edit the whole IG composition (BOGs, Buttons, Effects)
    • View all the bitmap objects and palettes
    • Load/Save bitmap object (.png format)
    • Run and trace button commands
    • Play the whole menu as you can see on a BD player (interactivity, animation, cropping and palette effects, sounds)
    • vDrag the buttons on the screen
    • Load/Save the IG stream in .mnu format

And again v0.04 fixing a small bug introduced in the previous version. Seamless branching chapter points only had the 1st 'chapter mark' adjusted.

And again v0.05 fixing a small bug introduced in the version v0.04. Chapter marks > 99 couldn't be handled, also only 'entry points' adjusted. Now 'link points' too.

Code:
v0.21 (2010-06-28)
. Cater For Multi Angle Playlists
. Add ImgBurn Instructions At The End Of BAT file

Also MPLS Builder v0.06 that also now caters for multi angle playlists.

attachment.php

SubPaths are still shown as 'Menu Orphans' as I'm not sure how best to represent them.

There is a known issue that I don't plan to fix. In tsMuxeR mode you can select to remux "angle 1" & copy "angle 2", this is nonsense (one cancels out the other)... but remember the user knows best :)

Attachments

• MultiAngle.jpg
    MultiAngle.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Wrong information parsed/passed to Image Burn

Hello Mike, I've been trying to use BD Copier v0.20 and have 2 things not working for me. First, no biggie, the mplayer doesn't display anything. Second, cost me several blanks, Image Burn is not passed all the components from that are ckecked in BD Copier. I've checked paths in the .ini and actually changed the mplayer to the physical path IE; F:\Mplayer\Mplayer.exe where it lives. Image Burn only received two small files indicated by the layout editor. How can I get the same structure from BD Copier to appear in Image Burn? Thanks

You have to change the INI yourself to the location of Mplayer.

You should test the created ISO with PowerDVD before burning. If you're burning on the fly, your system will have to be pretty stable and the BD drive reading faster than the one doing the writing.

Code:
v0.22 (2010-06-28)
. Cater For Playlists With Incorrect STN Entries & Mixed CLPI values.
  eg Knowing, Dr Parnassus
  & probably "Mary & Max" http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=268555&postcount=2414)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Parnassus.jpg
    Parnassus.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 186
You have to change the INI yourself to the location of Mplayer.

You should test the created ISO with PowerDVD before burning. If you're burning on the fly, your system will have to be pretty stable and the BD drive reading faster than the one doing the writing.

I changed the .ini to the exact physical path of mplayer.exe and the player still does not appear. But my bigger problem is getting the BD Copier file structure to properly appear in Image Burn. Only 2 small files are parsed, not the selected files in Copier.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Copier2.jpg
    Copier2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Copier1.jpg
    Copier1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 121
It's a user error. If you look at the IBB file I'm sure you'll see the source is
Code:
F:\BD_Temp\From Hell\BDMV\[B]BDMV[/B]\PLAYLIST\00002.mpls
as you've entered
Code:
F:\BD_Temp\From Hell\[B]BDMV[/B]
in the field Path to BDMV. Try
Code:
F:\BD_Temp\From Hell
I don't know why ImgBurn does not complain about missing files though.

Last edited:
Simple user error

Mike, you are correct! I left one too many bread crumbs in the path. Funny thing ......Mplayer works fine now too! Thank you :clap:

It's fixed (ie not allowed to end with \bdmv\) in the next version.

hey guys. i came across this clownbd bd copier program after doing hours of search on the internet for a program that will let me burn the main movie, plus menus, and also distributor logos and stuff like that. it seems to be the only program that ive come across that can do it from what ive read (great work mike :D)

anyway, im having a bit of trouble with it. i think the problem is coming from imgburn. when i am in the bd copier program, i either pick the stuff i want, or just press "auto select" for it to pick all of the stuff for me. when i click on "imgburn" to open imgburn to save the files as an .iso so i can burn it later on, the file size seems to be way off from what it should be when it is finished creating the .iso file. im trying it with terminator salvation (which has alot of files inside of it to pick from)and after unchecking a couple of things i didnt want, the file size according to bd copier was about 22,628,501 bytes (22.6gb), but when i click "imgburn" to create the final .iso file, the size of that is around 1.5GB. ive done a few tries with it, my first try was the .iso file being 1.5gb, then the second time it was 36MB which i dont know why, and then i changed a couple of settings around in imgburn and my latest try was 5.5GB. ive opened many programs to try and get them to play so i can see what they are and how the .iso file turned out, but none seem to work. i really need help here, it could be my imgburn settings, or it could be something else that im doing wrong for the file sizes to be incorrect. any help would be appreciated, i really need to try and get this working ASAP lol, thanks in advance....if you's want screenshots to see all settings and stuff, just let me know

I suspect you're doing the same thing as techno1. Don't include \BDMV\ in the path. Better still, try the newest version.

Code:
v0.23 (2010-06-29)
. Cater For Playlists SubPaths.
. Don't accept \BDMV\ in the path name to "path ***TO*** BDMV"

You should always delete the file Clown_BD MPLS Builder.exe to make sure you get the newest version embedded in Clown_BD BD Copier.exe

So abit about SubPath. You'll see the SubPaths generally at the end of the playlists (as I've set the time to 0 for this reason):

attachment.php

The SubPath info contains lots of multi language goodies and menu items or overflow audio & subtitles.

See Van Helsing as an example with 5 of the 37 subtitles as SubPaths. Mostly you don't want or need this stuff if you're sticking with English only.

attachment.php

Attachments

• SubPath.jpg
    SubPath.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 105
  • SubPath_VanHelsing.jpg
    SubPath_VanHelsing.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
hello again. im not very knowledgable when it comes to knowing things like the BDMV stuff, and things like that, so i may be lost for a little bit, hopefully not though. this is the process i go through in the program:

i open bd copier and select the file source saved to my HDD (i click on the title name like the screen shows, i dont go into the BDMV file or anything) is this correct?

Noname1.png

i have everything auto selected here, but usually i would go through most of the things to uncheck what i dont want to save extra space to get it under 23.1gb for a SL 25gb disc

Noname2proper.png

i then click "imgburn" to open imgburn so i can create an .iso file for burning later on

Noname3.png

when i press the symbol showing HDD file to .iso file in imgburn, a couple of seconds later i get this pop-up, showing how big the file will be and things like that. it doesnt seem right, should be the same size as the bd copier file (in this case 24.2gb)

Noname4.png

can someone tell me what im doing wrong here, and why its not working for me? also with a movie like terminator salvation, there seems to be alot of options to pick from to check/uncheck, and i have to look around and dig alot to find the audio and subtitle area. can anyone tell me an easy way to find this stuff?

aswell as that, how come main movie has to be "unchecked"? do the chapters of the movie's get selected to burn instead?

also i followed your advice mike and deleted mpls builder.exe, and now i cant preview anything in bd copier because i deleted it lol, how do i fix this too?

need help, cant get it working right!! thanks anyone

Please provide screenshots and the .IBB file. An AnyDVD logfile would be helpfull too.

Code:
v0.24 (2010-06-30)
. Don't Include M2TS Files In The SubPath That Exisit In The Playlist
. Show Real SubPath Time (& List Next To Associated Playlist)
. Fix Multi Angle Bug Introduced In V0.23
. Remove 'Orphan' Processing Introduced In V0.19. No Longer Needed.
. Add PlayWav & Shutdown Commands To BAT (Need To Set Clown_BD path in INI)

Last edited:
Back