• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

I don't want to hear about the edge cases that cost you a blank BD-R when the navigation got shot to bits.

Is it not possible to burn the iso directly to the Harddisk?
I have no burner and will it play with my Dune.

Greets
Enzo

HUH? It has ImgBurn support built in so that it creates an ISO on your hard drive. :confused:

The preferred workflow is:

1. Does the main movie + menu fit on the selected medium (ie BD-R 25gb). Leave tsMuxeR unchecked. Click ImgBurn to create ISO

You're done. Otherwise:

2. Select tsMuxeR checkbox, click select all, manually deselect main movie and anything you want to remux, click auto select, (optional select+deselect unwanted seamless branching main movies). Click on copy HDD.

3. Repeat step 1 with the output of step 2 as input.

Greetings Mike. Thanks for the great tool.

I am trying to make a HDD backup of Slumdog Millionaire containing just the main movie and the JaiHo clip, but having a hard time following your guide on using the tsMuxeR option.

The backup contains all the things I would like to discard except the main movie and JaiHo clip.

This is what I did:

1. Tick tsMuxeR option. Click Select All. Untick 00101.mpls (main movie) and 00017.mpls (JaiHo clip) See this.

attachment.php

2. Click Auto Select. See this.

3. Click HDD Copy. Slum***.bat created.

attachment.php

4. Run Slum***.bat. Slum*** folder created. Folder contains everything except 00000.m2ts (main movie) and 00117.m2ts (JaiHo).

Appreciate your help on doing this correctly.

Best regards.

Attachments

• clown_copy_1.jpg
    clown_copy_1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 105
  • clown_copy_auto.jpg
    clown_copy_auto.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 104
  • SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE_20100620_223352.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
It's not clear to me what the problem is.

Here is the Main movie being copied:
Code:
REM Call tsMuxeR To Create 00101.mpls / 00000.m2ts / 00000.clpi
echo tsMuxeR "00101.mpls"
"%PathTotsMuxer%" "D:\Data\Clown_BD_Copier\SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE_20100620_223352\00101.meta" "%DestinationPath%\"

Here is the JaiHo clip being copied:
Code:
echo copying "%PathToBDMV%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00017.mpls"
%CopyProgram% "%PathToBDMV%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00017.mpls" %CopyProgramDelimiter%"%DestinationPath%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\" %CopyProgramArgs%
%CopyProgram% "%PathToBDMV%\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\00017.mpls" %CopyProgramDelimiter%"%DestinationPath%\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\" %CopyProgramArgs%

Everything that you selected got copied. If you don't want to copy it, leave it unselected.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, Mike.

I wanted to backup only the main movie and JaiHo clip. Did I follow your instructions correctly?

If so, the stream folder created does not contain 00000.m2ts and 00117.m2ts. Where are they located?

It seems to me the backup created was doing the opposite, excluding the main movie and JaiHo. Did I misunderstand your instructions?

Thanks for your help.

I'm somewhat confused

Last edited:
You select what you want to keep, and deselect everything you don't want.

What happens when you put a pause directly after this in your bat and you execute it?

Code:
REM Call tsMuxeR To Create 00101.mpls / 00000.m2ts / 00000.clpi
echo tsMuxeR "00101.mpls"
"%PathTotsMuxer%" "D:\Data\Clown_BD_Copier\SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE_20100620_223352\00101.meta" "%DestinationPath%\"

[COLOR="Red"]PAUSE[/COLOR]

Does tsMuxeR work?

2. Select tsMuxeR checkbox, click select all, manually deselect main movie and anything you want to remux, click auto select, (optional select+deselect unwanted seamless branching main movies). Click on copy HDD.

You select what you want to keep, and deselect everything you don't want.

Greetings Mike.

1. I guess this is where I get confused. When I deselected the main movie as mentioned in your first guide, did I end up removing it?

2. What the purpose of clicking Auto Select after deselecting the main movie as mentioned in your first guide? Is it necessary?

3. If I follow your second guide and select main movie and JaiHo, leaving all others unchecked, do I need to click Auto Select again?

4. What do I do with the menu items?

5. Can I leave out the first two menu items, 00001.mpsl and 00099.mpls? They seem to be redundant.

6. If I click HDD copy with only main movie and JaiHo selected, I get this message. What does it mean?

7. This is the .bat file created. Is it good?

Many thanks.

Attachments

• clown_select.jpg
    clown_select.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • clown_error.jpg
    clown_error.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
  • SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE_20100621_181053.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
You should check all the menus too, otherwise you'll end up with an unusable BD structure.

New version. Small changelog, big changes

Code:
v0.19 (2010-06-23)
. Include Orphan CLPI/M2TS That Do Not Belong To A Playlist
. Remove Debug Tooltip
. Include Seamless Branching tsMuxeR Usage

Basically the tsMuxeR mode will now remux every MPLS in the movie (especially relevant for seamless branching). This also includes a new tool Clown_BD MPLS Builder, which will go along and create a new MPLS file (based on the original one) adjusted for the new timecodes & STN table changes relevant for 'blanked' primary audio streams.

Here's a sample of the before & after playlists on a seamless branching title created by the new util:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Monsters_O.jpg
    Monsters_O.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Monsters_N.jpg
    Monsters_N.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 108
The new version works brilliantly. Almost perfect.

Tested the tsMuxeR option with Slumdog, keeping the DTS sound and English subtitle of the main movie together with the JaiHo clip (00117.m2ts).

There is no more warning message. Great.

However, all the removed stuff remain on the menu during playback, although selecting them did not cause problem.

Is there a way to create ISO output using tsMuxeR option? Another useful feature would be the option to break into smaller chunks to burn to BR5/9/25 media.

Many thanks and best regards.

Attachments

• clbd_019_select.jpg
    clbd_019_select.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 13
  • BDInfo_Slumdog.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 7
  • SLUMDOG_MILLIONAIRE_20100624_104731.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
To convert to ISO? You need to do one of the following:

. Create a statement in your BAT file at the end to convert to BAT. Problem is the ISO might be larger than a 25gb BD-R.
. Pass the created output again through Clown_BD BD copier, this time not checking tsMuxeR.

I'll see if I can add the 1st suggestion to the BAT in the next release.

Warning, I've not tested this... but I have a feeling that the 2nd option has a small bug introduced in it (deselected items no longer get build in the ISO). Watch out for version 0.21 in the next day or so.

Here is an example:

Code:
REM These Are Location Constants
set PathToIMG=C:\APPS\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
set PathToISO=C:\IMGBURN_OUTPUT

REM These Are The Movie Specific Values
set Movie_Name_VOLUMELABEL=MY_MOVIE

echo Call ImgBurn
"%PathToIMG%" /MODE BUILD /BUILDMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC "%DestinationPath%" /DEST "%PathToISO%\%Movie_Name%.ISO" /FILESYSTEM "UDF" /UDFREVISION "2.50" /VOLUMELABEL "%Movie_Name_VOLUMELABEL%" /CLOSE /WAITFORMEDIA /NOIMAGEDETAILS /ROOTFOLDER "YES" /START"

Last edited:
@mariner8611

Sorry, forgot to do the update I promised. At the weekend.

Code:
v0.20 (2010-06-24)
. Don't allow selcting of PIDs x18.., x1A.. & x1B.. in tsMuxer Mode as can't be
  handled anyway
. Fix error introduced in v0.19 ImgBurn mode that mean not all no selected
  playlists and m2ts were copied.
. Clown_BD MPLS Builder Also Updated. Now includes:
  . Adjusting STN table to remove Secondary Audio & Video
     (tsMuxer can't create them anyway)
  . Adjusting SubPath entries to reflect new timing information

Hi!
i am used the program without any problems.
I have only 1 question:
How can i remove the deleted audio tracks, subtitles, special features /or extras/ menu items from the main menu and ofcourse the navigation commands?

i know it is not possible with this program. I tried use the bdedit but i don't know what can i looking for, and what can i do.

The disk is the Jumper.

Last edited:
@mariner8611

Sorry, forgot to do the update I promised. At the weekend.

Code:
v0.20 (2010-06-24)
. Don't allow selcting of PIDs x18.., x1A.. & x1B.. in tsMuxer Mode as can't be
  handled anyway
. Fix error introduced in v0.19 ImgBurn mode that mean not all no selected
  playlists and m2ts were copied.
. Clown_BD MPLS Builder Also Updated. Now includes:
  . Adjusting STN table to remove Secondary Audio & Video
     (tsMuxer can't create them anyway)
  . Adjusting SubPath entries to reflect new timing information

Thanks Mike. Enjoy the Germany/England match.

Hi!
How can i remove the deleted audio tracks, subtitles, special features /or extras/ menu items from the main menu and ofcourse the navigation commands?

i know it is not possible with this program. I tried use the bdedit but i don't know what can i looking for, and what can i do.

The disk is the Jumper.

Yep. Like to learn that myself too.

Perhaps Mike can help.

You can't physically remove the items from the menu as that would involve having to reauthor the whole menu.

Back