• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

I'm testing the 0.13 beta right now. It's tsmuxing as we speak. I'll get back to you on results later. Is the fix just for mplayer and previews?

Well, I'm afraid I'm not having a lot of luck with this. I tried it on The Lovely Bones and when I start up the new copy it starts in the middle of the movie. No menu, etc. So I don't know what I'm doing wrong but so far I've yet to make a successful copy with this either with or without tsMuxer support.

Yes, I just noticed this now when trying to watch Hannah Montanna. The timecodes are all wrong. Mixing the new CLPI & M2TS with the original MPLS seems to not be working. I'm testing now, but probably won't be able to get an update out today.

Not a problem. Just thought I'd let you know that I did try it and what my results were.

Ok, I've got it working now. At least Hanna Montanna works fine. Seamless branching titles need some more attention, but the basic films are now sweet. Here's my suggested workflow:

TSM Workflow.jpg

Code:
v0.13 (2010-06-03)
. Small bug when some M2TS streams were missing
. A Rather Crude tsMuxeR Batch Mode For ReMuxing The Entire Disk
  Select tsMuxeR Checkbox To Build .META and .BAT file.
  Execute The BAT Yourself
. Fix program crash after using browse button, or drag'n'drop
. Rearranged The Buttons

It all seems to work now (seamless branching included). The resulting BDMV structure will no longer be seamless branched, so best selecting only the playlists that are relevant to you.

The tsMuxeR option should be used by advanced users only, or anyone who's prepared to test themselves before burning. I don't want to hear about the edge cases that cost you a blank BD-R when the navigation got shot to bits.

New version that covers as many edge cases that I can think of (or have come across so far) with seamless branching titles.
Code:
v0.14 (2010-06-03)
. Improve Main Movie "frigging" (seamless branching) When In tsMuxeR Mode

These are the typical warning you'll get.

Seamless Branching, Selecting a title highlighted as Main Movie, and selecting the sub streams of another branch:

attachment.php

Code:
REM *** WARNING Combined Seamless Branching Copy & tsMuxeR ***
REM Call tsMuxeR To Create 00260.mpls / 50148.m2ts / 50148.clpi
echo tsMuxeR "00260.mpls"
"%PathTotsMuxer%" "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134653\00260.meta" "%DestinationPath%\"

REM Here We Are Frigging The (Main Movie) Playlist 00260.mpls To 00261.mpls
echo copying "%DestinationPath%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00260.mpls"
copy "%DestinationPath%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00261.mpls" "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134653\00260.mpls"
%CopyProgram% "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134653\00260.mpls" %CopyProgramDelimiter%"%DestinationPath%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\" %CopyProgramArgs%
%CopyProgram% "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134653\00260.mpls" %CopyProgramDelimiter%"%DestinationPath%\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\" %CopyProgramArgs%

Not selecting a stream to copy:

attachment.php

Code:
REM Here We Are Frigging The Playlist 00260.mpls To ?????.mpls <--- Edit This To The Correct Playlist
echo copying "%DestinationPath%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00260.mpls"
copy "%DestinationPath%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\?????.mpls" "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134728\00260.mpls"
%CopyProgram% "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134728\00260.mpls" %CopyProgramDelimiter%"%DestinationPath%\BDMV\PLAYLIST\" %CopyProgramArgs%
%CopyProgram% "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134728\00260.mpls" %CopyProgramDelimiter%"%DestinationPath%\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\" %CopyProgramArgs%

Selecting all 3 seamless branches:

attachment.php

Code:
REM Call tsMuxeR To Create 00260.mpls / 50148.m2ts / 50148.clpi
echo tsMuxeR "00260.mpls"
"%PathTotsMuxer%" "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134823\00260.meta" "%DestinationPath%\"

REM *** WARNING 50148.m2ts Already In Use ***
REM Call tsMuxeR To Create 00261.mpls / 50148.m2ts / 50148.clpi
echo tsMuxeR "00261.mpls"
"%PathTotsMuxer%" "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134823\00261.meta" "%DestinationPath%\"

REM *** WARNING 50148.m2ts Already In Use ***
REM Call tsMuxeR To Create 00262.mpls / 50148.m2ts / 50148.clpi
echo tsMuxeR "00262.mpls"
"%PathTotsMuxer%" "D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\MONSTERS_INC_DEU_20100603_134823\00262.meta" "%DestinationPath%\"

Which either involve thinking more about what you're selecting, or simply changing the .BAT file yourself prior to executing it.

Attachments

• cbd_err1.jpg
    cbd_err1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 166
  • cbd_err2.jpg
    cbd_err2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 161
  • cbd_err3.jpg
    cbd_err3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Code:
v0.15 (2010-06-05)
. Cater for blank VOLUME_ID (probably due to BDMV on hard drive)
. Better catering for seamless branching titles (eg Princess & Frog)
. Don't auto select video streams with PID >= 0x1b00

Fixed the outstanding bug that meant you couldn't process from a HDD rip (only ISO or BD was possible)

Code:
v0.16 (2010-06-06)
. Error calculating chapeter points > 1 hour
. Derive movie name from path when dealing with HDD rip

Code:
v0.17 (2010-06-06)
. Don't auto select audio streams with PID >= 0x1a00 (secondary audio)
. Treat playlists with 00:00:00 time as a menu
. Add info message when frigging main movie playlists
. Correct source location when frigging main movie playlist

Code:
v0.18 (2010-06-07)
. Fix Mplayer Playback From HDD rip

Alright, I've finally had a bit of success with this tool. I think this is going to be my goto tool of choice from now on. If I'm not mistaken, you can even make movie only copies just by selecting the main movie and nothing else, yes? I just made a movie only + menu with no previews, logos, or other junk cluttering up my image. SWEET! I did not use tsMuxer on this one as I was trying to keep it simple. Being able to keep the original streams in a movie only copy is pretty nice. It ensures the streams are compliant (at least as much as they originally were authored) rather than being at the mercy of tsMuxer which is "hopefully" compliant. But having that option, as well is really awesome. I'm very impressed. :)

One thing I did notice, though, is that I can't seem to get mplayer to work. No idea what's up with that but it never shows me anything. I see the mplayer task show up on the task bar, but, it never becomes visible in the clone_bd copier interface at all.

I get the same. Older version plays back using mplayer, latest version doesn't

One thing I did notice, though, is that I can't seem to get mplayer to work. No idea what's up with that but it never shows me anything. I see the mplayer task show up on the task bar, but, it never becomes visible in the clone_bd copier interface at all.

Are you using the Mplayer.exe that is in the .ZIP file, or a custom build?

I get the same. Older version plays back using mplayer, latest version doesn't

This is very strange. It works fine for me. The only thing I can suggest is changing the INI to a greater value:

Code:
WaitForMPlayerWindow=[COLOR="Red"]1500[/COLOR]

The other possibility is the the stream cannot be played at all with Mplayer? VC-1 1080i seem to not work.

The next thing I have planned is to go back to the original route of passing every .M2TS in a seamless branching film through tsMuxeR. This did not work in the 1st try as all the timecodes in the original MPLS don't match the remuxed streams. This meant the chapter points didn't work, and I had to find a workaround. I'll have to build my own playlists, which I'll start to code today.

Last edited:
Alright, I've finally had a bit of success with this tool. I think this is going to be my goto tool of choice from now on. If I'm not mistaken, you can even make movie only copies just by selecting the main movie and nothing else, yes?

I've never tried, but this could be the case. Yes.

I just made a movie only + menu with no previews, logos, or other junk cluttering up my image.

That's what I'm doing too. The point of the tool was if the main movie will fit on a BD-R than I want the sweeties like popup menu too. Mostly this doesn't take up too much space.

Seems odd that I should need to do that as it works fine on the same movie in an earlier version, but not on the latest, but it did work.

What's the path to the BDMV that you see onscreen?

The only thing I changed is adding and extra \ before the BDMV\STREAM\xxxxx.m2ts as this broke on HDD playbacks.

This now means the mplayer command should be:

"E:\\BDMV\STREAM\xxxxx.m2ts" for BD or ISOs
"C:\whereveryouwant\BDMV\STREAM\xxxxx.m2ts" for HDD playback

It worked for me on a different movie, so, I don't know what the deal is with mplayer. I'm using the one you provided. But it doesn't seem to play VC1 as you're suggesting.

Also, I tried a movie only copy without the menu and it didn't work. Not sure what happened there but I'll play around with it some more when I get home from work. All in all, I think this is going to be my goto tool of choice. What I want is a movie+menu copy so I don't have to sit through previews and other crap and this seems to be able to do that quite well. I like it. :) If we can get the preview issue all figured out so it'd be easier to find just the menu then it'd be perfect.

Back