• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mission Impossible 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mission Impossioble 4

If you uncheck "Copy Protection based on unreadable Sectors" it works just fine; I enabled CPRx on 1 Click and it copied and burned the DVD just fine.

Ok to update, after I got it on HD and loaded into Clone DVD, let it repair what it needed, when I hit "Go" it gave another error and said "make sure all the files reperesent a properly mastered DVD."

I'll try what you said Nitewulf. Going to watch it tonight anyway.

AGAIN, just to clarify to anyone actually READING this thread....
AnyDVD does not yet support MI4 - the lack of a viable logfile is the cause of the delay.
All we users are doing is creating "workarounds" until it's fixed right.
You'll KNOW when it's fixed because a new beta will be up there....

-W

Again, just to clarify we KNOW that, we're just sharing ways we are trying to get it to work until a fix is done. And hopefully the people who actually work on the software can see what has been tried and how different things are reacting to help them work it out.

Nitewulf, that didn't work either. DVD structure error just as the other times. so I'm about out of ideas for now.

AGAIN, just to clarify to anyone actually READING this thread....
AnyDVD does not yet support MI4 - the lack of a viable logfile is the cause of the delay.
All we users are doing is creating "workarounds" until it's fixed right.
You'll KNOW when it's fixed because a new beta will be up there....

-W

Actually, if you read this thread, the latest stable version does just fine. jstyles just mentioned this. That's not a workaround, it's using the latest version. It's the beta versions that are having trouble. I just used version 7.0.0.6 with no problems what so ever. Worked like it should! Thank you AnyDVD for a fine product.

Again, just to clarify we KNOW that, we're just

No, YOU know that. :D
And you speak for yourself on the internets - not some collective "we".
Just because I happened to post after you, doesn't mean I directed it at you.
It was more for the next person that appears here.

-W

Here's log file with 7026

I opened up clone dvd with anydvd7026 closed and then started any dvd and this is logfile of backup of dvd using clonedvd.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.6_Info_E_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    104.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

When I select the drive in CloneDVD2 (using AnyDVD 7.9.2.0) it appears to load in the initial form (Title Configuration) and it begins to play the vob file. However, when I go to the next form (Audio and Subtitle) it does not seem to scan the disc to populate the Quality bar.

I am looking forward to a solution.. Let me know if you need any further information.

MI4 Logfile

The enclosed is the logfile i have. I don't know if it will help or not because I normally don't post. I really wish to back this up. So let me know if it helps anyway possible. I am getting an error trying to back this item up. I am using clonedvd 2.9.3.0 and AnyDVD 7.0.2.0. :confused:

Thanks,

Star

Attachments

• DVD.txt
    804 bytes · Views: 9
When I select the drive in CloneDVD2 (using AnyDVD 7.9.2.0) it appears to load in the initial form (Title Configuration) and it begins to play the vob file. However, when I go to the next form (Audio and Subtitle) it does not seem to scan the disc to populate the Quality bar. This is a regular DVD (not Blu-Ray)

I am looking forward to a solution.. Let me know if you need any further information.

When I select the drive in CloneDVD2 (using AnyDVD 7.9.2.0) it appears to load in the initial form (Title Configuration) and it begins to play the vob file. However, when I go to the next form (Audio and Subtitle) it does not seem to scan the disc to populate the Quality bar. This is a regular DVD (not Blu-Ray)

I got the exact same thing...

Actually, if you read this thread, the latest stable version does just fine. jstyles just mentioned this. That's not a workaround, it's using the latest version. It's the beta versions that are having trouble. I just used version 7.0.0.6 with no problems what so ever. Worked like it should! Thank you AnyDVD for a fine product.

This is not true it does not work!

OK - If it works so well, why have you not submitted a (very much needed) logfile of the ORIGINAL disk made with 7.0.0.6 ??

ALSO - The latest non-beta version is 7.0.2.0 not 7.0.0.6 ; Try to keep up. :D

-W

Last edited:
Mi4

the best thing I found to work best to back up MI4 was to go to the Download screen for AnyDvd and download the current 7.0.2.0 version. restart computer and was able to back up MI4 perfectly as well as put on DVD using CloneDvd. atleast until the team can get a new update that has the feed needed to bypass whats causing the hangup on the newer version of AnyDvd. Hope this helps.

After I disabled "copy protection based on ureadable sectors" Anydvd hd 7.0.2.7 made this logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.7_Info_F_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE_4.zip
    41.3 KB · Views: 47
Using 7.0.2.0 I was able to back up the entire MI4 DVD by right clicking on AnyDVD and selecting "Rip video DVD to hard disk".

After that I could easily watch the movie using VLC and opening the created folder, or use Handbrake v0.96 to select title 76 (which really seems to point to title 15) from the created folder, to make a .mkv of the movie.

Enjoy.

After I ripped MI4 to the HD, I was able to back up just the main movie onto a DVD without running into the out of memory error. So there is a problem with the other parts of the dvd, but I'm sure the slysoft team with eventually get this fixed for all of us......:bowdown:

Using 7.0.2.0, I did 2 copies

the first...I cloned the entire DVD onto my hard drive with no problem...

the second...I did clone but unchecked everything except the movie and it copied with no problems...

I played both copies with PowerDVD and advanced each chapter. It appears to be a complete movie on both copies. I'll now copy to a DVD and watch it tonight to see if there are any problems...

UPDATE:

I copied each copy on a DVD. The entire cloned DVD worked and played with PowerDVD. I advanced each chapter and it appears it's all there. The second copy of the Clone with everything else unchecked would not play with PowerDVD. Now, I'm going home to see if they play on my player. This is a rental thru Blockbuster.

LATEST UPDATE:
They both play fine on my home DVD player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back