• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Missing subtitles for Ribbit Hole Episode 1 & 2

rf4m3

I have Paramount+ subscription under PV Canada, the show "Rabbit Hole" seems to be missing subtitles for Ep 1 & 2. Can anyone who have Paramount+ subscriptions (either standalone or under PV) in US confirmed the same? Thanks.

I can see subs for both episodes, but I am in germany. Still, it might help to resolve the problem.

And can you please specify, can't you see any subs within AS or are there none when you try to play the file?

Thanks @redaws00. I signed up for a trial account with Paramount+ US and I am able to see subtitles for Rabbit Hole Ep1 & 2.

Could this be AS issue? Why Paramount+ with Prime Canada does not show subtitles for Rabbit Hole Ep1 & 2?

Could this be AS issue? Why Paramount+ with Prime Canada does not show subtitles for Rabbit Hole Ep1 & 2?
To determine this, you need to upload a logfile. I will also do so (or another member is faster than me) so the devs can compare them.

Thanks @redaws00. I signed up for a trial account with Paramount+ US and I am able to see subtitles for Rabbit Hole Ep1 & 2.

I am sorry there is a full load of subtitles for Rabbit Hole, as Deepspace said please upload a logfile.

Last edited:
Only episodes 1 and 2 have subtitles the others only have English.

Rabbit Hole.jpg

FYI for those not aware, 640 kbps DD+ 5.1 audio is available for this TV Series via the AmazonPrime channel for those who have access. The video is generally a bit more robust as well versus what's offered directly from Paramount+. I just finished authoring the TV series to Blu-ray actually. End result shown below for those interested in checking it out. 😉

As seen from My Movies for Windows Media Center...

(Click on the image above to view my online profile for this title.)

As seen from my Blu-ray player...

(Blu-ray menu graphics confined to aspect ratio of presentation to accommodate my protector screen masking.)

Back